Page 6 of 196 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: No trimming club!

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I joined the club not too long before the boards went down. My last trim was September 29, 2007. My goal is to refrain from trimming until I hit TBL, and perhaps not even then. I'm currently between APL & BSL (sure seems like I'm hanging out here a long time, too!!!)
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.

Curls & Kinks Galore! nappywomyn's Avatar
    Length
    bald/17/38
    Type
    4b/F/M/ii/iii

Oooh, I'd love to join!!

I haven't trimmed my hair since Feb 06, when I cut off the last of my damaged/bleached/colored hair. I plan on doing S&D's once my hair is long enough for me to actually 'see' (I figure I should be able to start doing partial ones by the end of the year), and I have no CLUE when my next 'trim' would be. I'm growing to terminal, and I have VERY curly hair - so definitely will end up with fairy tale ends.......

I'm hoping to never cut my hair again, actually.

{~*~} Nappydelphia (updated!) {~*~} Official Bibliodragon {*}

Length
    Pixie/knee/???
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

Sign me up! I'm not planning to trim again until December, which would make a year between trims, but really I'm just going to play it by ear.

So far, I have no urge to trim, and have been S&D'ing as I find raggedy splits that need attention.

I've reached tailbone, and am extremely reluctant to lose any length right now, even if my hemline's a bit wispy.

Length
    Chin/TBL/???
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by trollkjerring View Post
    Thanks for accepting my request, Stagecoach! It means a lot for me coming from you - my hair wants to look like yours when it is grown up
    trollkjerring
    Aw, how sweet, thank you!

And welcome everyone else... y'all are giving me some much needed encouragment to continue on to July without trims.!

Lady Sunrise of the Prairie

Length
    22/22/40
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

I've decided not to trim until after I pass the bar. The results come out in October I think. My last trim was February, so this will be a long stretch for me. I'm used to cutting off dry ends every 3 months, but I'm going to try to take better care of my ends so I don't have to chop them. Hopefully I'll be able to hold out. I get a little antsy to cut when I'm under stress, so we'll see how it goes.

Type
    3b/3c/F/iii

I'm joining this club and hanging on tenaciously. I haven't cut/trimmed since the summer of 2005. Sometimes I decide I'm going for a trim, but I always set a date like six months away....at which time, I change my mind. I'm going to keep up with this "method" indefinitely. Though, I will probably eventually trim. Yes. Maybe in six months.
    ~The shadows are as important as the light.

Length
    25"/40"/40"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

I haven't had a trim of any sort since early 2006. I didn't realize it had been that long until I went back and looked at old pictures.

It could probably use a small trim, 1/8 of an inch or so. I've actually been meaning to for a couple of weeks now, but I have to buy some proper scissors first, and who knows when that will happen. It will probably be a while.

Henndigo Conehead! mugglemomof3's Avatar
    Length
    19/27"/TB
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/i/ii

I've been wanting to join this club for awhile. This will be my first post in the new LHC as part of the pledge to myself!!!!!

Post here how long you've not been trimming, and/or how long you want to abstain from it. I haven't trimmed since, well hell! Without the old LHC I have no idea when my last cut was. I'll have to figure it out and update this later. Since before Christmas, maybe before Thanksgiving.

What goals do you want to reach before you grab the scissors? Waist. I just made BSL in January.

Do you want to maintain or develop fairy tale ends? Not really, we'll see though.

Have you joined the old club and then fell off the wagon during the 'dark ages' of LHC? No - I wanted to join but never got around to it!

OK. Now I'm off to actually read this thread!

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Yay! I am glad you decided to join, mugglemomof3. Your hair is so pretty. I can't wait to see it at your goal!

Henndigo Conehead! mugglemomof3's Avatar
    Length
    19/27"/TB
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by OhioLisa View Post
    Yay! I am glad you decided to join, mugglemomof3. Your hair is so pretty. I can't wait to see it at your goal!
    OMG! You just made my entire week! *blushes*
    Lady Alohomora of the Unfettered Sojurn in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!