Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1960

Thread: No trimming club!

Spatially Disoriented Charybdis's Avatar
    Length
    chin/tbl/clsc
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Default Re: No trimming club!

Other than S&D, I've basically turned into a non-trimmer. It's been over a year since my last trim. This is the point at which, last time, I had a trim to neaten up the hemline, but I think the tiny amount of fairy-tailing I'm getting, which is probably noticeable only to me, looks much better at waist than it did at MBL. My braid tassel is still nice and fat, and my growth is pretty even (one side isn't growing faster than the other), so I'm going to leave well enough alone for now.

Length
    APL/APL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I'd like to join in on this thread, as I haven't trimmed my hair in a while and I'd really like to see some growth progress! I've told my boyfriend to not let me cut my hair and try to discourage me if I start talking about it haha. I will still be trimming my bangs as I like to keep them short and neat, but the rest of my hair I will not be touching! it'd be nice if I could go till atleast christmas before any trims, and then maybe I'll even out my hemline a little then.

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I've been in this group for a while this time I'm going for the full year without any trims. I found benign neglect to help keep me from trimming.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Length
    Pixie/Class/Dunno
    Type
    1c/M/C/iii

I've been in this thread for about a year, but now I've had to start trimming because my dyed ends are quite bad. My new solution is to micro-trim about 0,5cm every month. My plan is to return and stop trimming once all the damaged parts are gone

Length
    14/19/30
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

I'd like to join in this thread. I cut my hair back to chin length last month to remove damage and layers. I would like to try to go for a full year without trimming quite possibly two. I am going to only S&D every six months or less if possible as long as I can keep the spit ends at bay

Length
    2/SL/28
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

Hi-can recovering pixies join this thread? I last trimmed it in June to beat back the mullet that forms from growing out an initial pixie, but now I am a tad bit longer with healthy hair and ready to see some growth and get the heck out of shorties-ville. Can't wait until the golden day when it is long enough to braid or bun! Going to try not to trim it for at least a year. Keep me accountable!

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

I haven't trimmed since may 19th and that's like a miracle for me as I'm a compulsive trimmer but I want to get to tailbone and cut out old ends and so far I'm doing pretty damn well for me.

I got some new scissors and there were quite a lot of dots but I hadn't put any scissors near my hair since may, for a moment I was tempted to micro trim but then I realised some of them were much higher than my ends and I would of had to lose a lot of length, this way I get rid of them and gain length! Funny thing is it actually looks longer after and thicker.

I'm thinking every 2-3 months so it doesn't thin my hair out too much, I'm hoping once the old ends are gone in may -June time it might not split like that.
    APL 2010 BSL JUL 2010 WSL 2011 HIP 2013 Going for Tailbone December 2017

Length
    MBL/waist/clas
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Sounds like the club for me too! Im not sure how long its been since I trimmed my hair but the last haircut I had was a really short boyish style and now its waist length so its been a few years!
    In fact Ive only just started doing S&D (although Im not finding nearly enough split ends to make it a satisfying past time!LOL).

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

It's September and I'm over the trimming urge. I'm going to make it.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Length
    3/29/32Wst
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i

I haven't had a trim or cut in 17 months and that was to get rid of the remaining dye. Won't be trimming, just snip off an occasional single strand knot when I find one.
    June 2015