Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new hairstyle I've achieved while growing out dance of joy thread!

Length
    19/hip/termi
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The new hairstyle I've achieved while growing out dance of joy thread!

I can finally make a braided bun without hairs sticking out all over the place and with no elastics! My braid is long enough that I can tuck the ends completely under and just secure with hairpins. Woot, Woot!
    Lady Malene of the Misty Memories of Yore, Shieldmaiden in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    17/27/37
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: The new hairstyle I've achieved while growing out dance of joy thread!

I can do some lace accent braids with a bun, but one side always looks better than the other.

Length
    chin/Waist/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by hanne jensen View Post
    I can finally make a braided bun without hairs sticking out all over the place and with no elastics! My braid is long enough that I can tuck the ends completely under and just secure with hairpins. Woot, Woot!
    Congratulations! A braided bun is what I dream of every day. I'm sure it looks gorgeous!

Length
    chin/Waist/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Daylilly View Post
    I can do some lace accent braids with a bun, but one side always looks better than the other.
    I didn't know what lace braids are and .
    Good idea, I think many kinds of lace braids work with my APL too.

Length
    chin/Waist/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

My english braid doesn't fall apart while singing! See signature video from Friday.
    YAY!
    And four weeks ago it fell apart and looked very messy!
    MY HAIR GROWS!!!
    FINALLY THICK WL HAIR AFTER HAIR LOSS TRAGEDY!!! See here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUx624JRX84&t=2095s

Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I now have no layers and can do a braid without any annoying bits of hair sticking out. I dream of the day when I can have a long braid that goes all the way down to me knees! oh I have years but will be worth it .

Length
    chin/Waist/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pixiepaws View Post
    I now have no layers and can do a braid without any annoying bits of hair sticking out. I dream of the day when I can have a long braid that goes all the way down to me knees! oh I have years but will be worth it .
    Me too... I want to have the longest hair of the city.
    FINALLY THICK WL HAIR AFTER HAIR LOSS TRAGEDY!!! See here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUx624JRX84&t=2095s

Length
    chin/26.8/long
    Type
    1a/F/ii

I can get all my hair up now, if I twist and clip back my fringe with a mini barrette, do a peacock twist with a small octopus clip and use a few mini barrettes to hold the nape hairs! I have given myself a head cold because I like it so much and as it's not hat friendly, I have been walking around bare headed in the spring weather, but, heck, it's an updo! *le happy dance*

I just need to figure out a less damaging alternative to those metal mini barrettes like this http://www.perlescreatives.com/im/ar...clip_noire.jpg... Any ideas?

Length
    chin/Waist/term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Saproxylic View Post
    I can get all my hair up now, if I twist and clip back my fringe with a mini barrette, do a peacock twist with a small octopus clip and use a few mini barrettes to hold the nape hairs! I have given myself a head cold because I like it so much and as it's not hat friendly, I have been walking around bare headed in the spring weather, but, heck, it's an updo! *le happy dance*

I just need to figure out a less damaging alternative to those metal mini barrettes like this http://www.perlescreatives.com/im/ar...clip_noire.jpg... Any ideas?
    CONGRATULATIONS to the first updo!!! YAY!

I use only bobbypins. They don't damage my hair. The barrette clips always did... They ripped out a couple of hairs every time I took them out...