Thread: Random suggestion about quotes

Length
    Chin/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Random suggestion about quotes

Not one that has to be pandered too, and not sure if there is a specific section for suggestions - but if this is at all doable I think it would be nice and useful.

On another forum I was on briefly (TSR or The Student Room) they would notify you if someone quoted you in a thread.
    I realise this is probably a complicated thing to implement, but if there any way of doing so I think it would be quite nifty, as sometimes I find that someone has quoted me a week after I post, and I feel I want to respond or thank them, but the thread has moved on.
    ~APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - BCL -TBL - Classic - Beyond~ Currently at 43 inches
    Lady Sitir, Keeper of the Cloud-Grazing Flock in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    YouTube:My Science Project|Hair Videos|Mental Health Videos

Length
    WL/HL/Knee?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: Random suggestion about quotes

That would be a helpful feature, at least for me, since I tend to get lost on who is replying to whom.

I have absolutely no idea how you would go about creating that effect, but I do have an idea on how to simulate that effect in the meantime. If LHC has a mention feature (you're notified if a user posts your screen name) then you can just add author of the quote's name to the quote.

Length
    8/26/33?
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Random suggestion about quotes

I think it would be a very useful tool. I'll look into it after the upgrades are complete (it may be a standard option in the version we're upgrading to).