Thread: Honey yogurt

Length
    BSL/BSL/MBL
    Type
    3c/4a/M/ii/iii

Default Honey yogurt

I'm planning on experimenting with a honey yogurt deep conditioner. I've already tried honey and olive oil which was hard to wash out with just water so I think the honey yogurt mix will be better.
    Kay

BSL
    > MBL > Waist

Length
    16/35/CL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Default Re: Honey yogurt

I love hair masks! I JUST did a hair mask today and I turned out amazing! I put 1 whole Haas Avacado, 6 tablespoons of local raw honey, a quarter cup of buttermilk and two tablespoons of olive oil into my blender and then blitzed it until it was very smooth. I had already shampooed my hair and rinsed it out. Then, over my shower I applied it from the roots to the ends and loosely made a bun and tied it with a bandanna, wrapped it with a shawl. Left it on for thirty minutes maybe ten minutes longer. Washed it out and finished with conditioner. Blow dried my hair after that, I am so pleased! From root to tip it is so moisturized but not greasy at all! I have had some bad experiences in the past with oils making my hair greasy, but I did them on dry hair and left them in longer. This was perfect. Let us know how the honey yogurt mask goes!

Obsessive Oilaholic ChloeDharma's Avatar
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Yogurt is an underated DT ingredient for some reason. I love what it does to my hair and combining it with honey should be really nice. One word of warning though, make sure you rinse it out VERY well. I missed a little bit behind my ear once and the next day I smelt like baby vomit but as long as you get it all out it should feel lovely.
    http://img251.echo.cx/img251/7074/chloenewbig8rh.jpg
    The heart would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears.

Length
    28/43/CL
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

you can always use the left overs of honey and yogurt mix on your face. A lovely facial mask as well

Length
    BSL/BSL/MBL
    Type
    3c/4a/M/ii/iii

I'm currently sitting here with my honey yogurt mixture in my hair. I only got a small pot of yogurt so I didn't have enough for a face mask. I can try that next time. I will definitely wash all of it out. I'm going to use the shower then full the bathtub up and have a soak fully dunking my head under.
    Kay

BSL
    > MBL > Waist