Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: two_wheels' FS/T... free int'l shipping! Flexi, Ficcare (new), mini-moon, lots more

Length
    <3in/Chin?/TMI
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default two_wheels' FS/T... free int'l shipping! Flexi, Ficcare (new), mini-moon, lots more

***Updated update*** all items are either sold or pending

Hi hairfriends!

I keep putting this off but it's time to part with some things. Tell me if any prices look off, I'm really tired today!

International shipping in a box is included. Takes 1-2 weeks to US. $5 discount per item if you buy more than one because that's how much you are saving me.

Tradewise I'm always open to trading many $$$ as well as items for a Ficcare primavera esp lavender/tortoise glittery - a girl can dream. Or other ficcare, short TTs, Lady Idun, pretty dark woods, metal forks. Sticks up to 6.5", forks up to 4.25" FPL. Metals need to be gold, brass or copper, not silver.

2. M Native silver filigree sold
    3. M Princess Tiara $12 ** sold
    4. M Open flower $12 ** sold
    5. M Festive leaf $12 ** sold
    6. L flexi, mystery-cultmate $15 pending
    7. Bijoux Manoel French twist pin, brass with blue bead, 3.5" functional, $50 sold
    8. Quattro delft topped sticks 4.5" FPL (no etsy link, bought on swaps board) $35 pending
    9. Ficcare M lavender silky $40
    10. Eaduard wavy walnut 6" $10 sold

Close up of the Bijoux

1. dainty purpleheart GTS adopted
    2. Calla lily flexi traded
    8. L flexi, festive leaf $15 sold
    9. a mini Larks Ravenscroft-approved moon that doesn't suit me sadly! $40 traded
    10. Jeterfork, shedua, 3 prongs, 4.5" FPL decided I love it too much...
    11. Jeterfork, walnut, 3 prongs, 4.5" FPL https://www.etsy.com/transaction/193283208 $15 sold
    12. Jeterfork, koa, 2 prongs, 4.5" FPL https://www.etsy.com/uk/transaction/216095796 $20 sold
    13. Jeterfork, blue mahoe, 4" FPL https://www.etsy.com/transaction/230215110 $25 sold
    15. Ficcare L haematite acetate $35 sold
    16. Ficcare L pink silky $40 reserved
    17. RoundThe Woods redheart/lignum vitae stick 6" total https://www.etsy.com/transaction/231991388 $25 traded
    19. Elymwold jarrah/camphor laurel, sniff, I wish this looked better on me $40 https://www.etsy.com/transaction/229611356 sold
    WoodArtJewelry cherry / aqua bead moon topped fork 4.5" FPL $40 sold
    20. Ead cherry swirl 5" $10 sold
    21. Ead coastal blues 6" $10 sold
    22. Ead rose water 6" $10 sold
    23. Pair of flower topped spin pins $10 sold
    Last edited by two_wheels; November 5th, 2014 at 01:58 PM. Reason: FPL-fail

Length
    12/28/*hip*
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: two_wheels' FS/T... free int'l shipping! Flexi, Ficcare (new), mini-moon, lots mo

If these are your 'cast-offs', your main collection must be gagworthy spectaculair. What a lovely stuff you have for sale! Hope you'll be sold out soon

Length
    <3in/Chin?/TMI
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: two_wheels' FS/T... free int'l shipping! Flexi, Ficcare (new), mini-moon, lots mo

Thanks Majorane! Yep, some of these are going to be tricky to part with... but it's always the way, sometimes things are amazing but don't suit. Best to send them on! (btw, speaking of that, did you get my PM a couple of weeks ago I think it was?)

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Majorane View Post
    If these are your 'cast-offs', your main collection must be gagworthy spectaculair. What a lovely stuff you have for sale! Hope you'll be sold out soon
    I agree. I've been drooling after her collection on the WEO thread for months now!

and huzzah twin you got a sunfire!!
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    12/28/*hip*
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Pm? Me? Nooooo, not as far as I recal... What was it about? Excidedness! You need a glass pumpkin?

Length
    <3in/Chin?/TMI
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Twin I am SO excited about sunfire!! Also, most of what I have is your fault.
    Majorane I re-PMed you

Type
    1b/F/i

Oh no! I see that moon is pending. Please put me on the list if it doesn't go through. I actually contacted the shop and asked if they would make one of those for me after I missed it the first time and have never heard back from them.
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Length
    <3in/Chin?/TMI
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Oh - I'm sorry lunasea, I wish I'd known. Yes, if for some reason it doesn't work out I will contact you. I'm sure the new owner will, too, if it turns out not to work for them.

Type
    1b/F/i

Thank you; I really appreciate it! I couldn't believe it when I clicked on your sale this morning and there it was again.
    Time is the fire in which we burn...Delmore Schwartz
    Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light...Dylan Thomas

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Ha! I love the mutual enabling!
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter