Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official ii thread! THE AVERAGE thickness mane!!!

Length
    Neck/APL/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: The Official ii thread! THE AVERAGE thickness mane!!!

I belong here too, if i remember correctly i'm about 3,5''. I like my thickness.

Complex creature

Hello sisters !!!! (... and brothers too, of course, if any^^)

Chestnut golden brown, APL+, waves flirting with curliness (and making my hair look much thicker than it really is^^), 3.5" ponytail (average between 3.25" at nape and 3.75" on top of head). Well, I think I belong here too !

... Good to feel you belong somewhere, ha ha ha !

Length
    Pixie/APL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Me! I'm exactly 3 inches. 2a/b, and blonette! So basically in the middle of everything
    Pixie ~ Chin ~ Shoulder ~ APL - BSL ~ MBL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ Tailbone
    Growing out a pixie since May 2012
    Cut back to APL December 2016

Length
    24/31/37
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Hello

3.4" circumference, M and 2a. I've been growing out layers for 3+ years so my hair is very thing at the ends.

Length
    APL/MBL/CLS/S
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Technically I am iii but my hair doesn't look it,I suspect it just poofs up a couple cm Most people who are ii/iii have hair like me I don't feel like I belong anywhere since I can relate to thick hair problems,but I don't have the looks of thick hair and it just feels to be so pretentious to call yourself the thicker when you are smack in the middle between ii and iii

ETA : I used to be at 9cm when I finally learned how to measure my pony,but I was malnourished at that time and shedding... Now I am a little bit over 10 cm + bangs
    Last edited by LadyCelestina; October 13th, 2014 at 06:25 AM.

Length
    MBL/waist/clas
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Im def average! 3.25ins ponytail (but gets thinner thanks to layers). Mousey brown/blonette colour and a hint of a wave so pretty normal all round!
    Also very fine so whilst it looks like a decent amount when down and braidwavey it compacts up to produce the worlds puniest buns and braids!LOL

Length
    28/CL+/???
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by MsPharaohMoan View Post
    I'm in! Hard to believe there wasn't a ii thread before now!
    I did noticed, that there was no ii thread, but thought like everyone else, that maybe we do not need one as we are "just" average. And now I am extrimely happy to see all of you here and hopefully we wil have more joining!

Length
    28/CL+/???
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCelestina View Post
    Technically I am iii but my hair doesn't look it,I suspect it just poofs up a couple cm Most people who are ii/iii have hair like me I don't feel like I belong anywhere since I can relate to thick hair problems,but I don't have the looks of thick hair and it just feels to be so pretentious to call yourself the thicker when you are smack in the middle between ii and iii

ETA : I used to be at 9cm when I finally learned how to measure my pony,but I was malnourished at that time and shedding... Now I am a little bit over 10 cm + bangs
    Then join here We are the ones who kinda do not belond anywhere people anyway
    Last edited by StellaKatherine; October 13th, 2014 at 07:16 AM.

Length
    26/Calf/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

There's a thread for me!! My hair is on the thicker side of ii (3.75") which is thicker than I had always thought, but nothing spectacular. My hair is the average color here, somewhere between brown and blonde, and average long length. There are definitely blessings. When talking to my sister and my mom, I'm the only one with hair just right for styles. My mom's hair is silky, 1a, and fine. It slips out of most 'dos. My sister is firmly in the iii range, with hair courser and shorter than mine. I can put her hair up, but it rebels and tries to break my hairstick. My hair is in the middle, ideal for buns and braids. Still, though sometimes it's frustrating to feel ordinary, compared to my moms silky softness and my sister's fat braid. Average hair is a blessing, though. Nothing extreme happens to it!
    Last edited by Entangled; October 13th, 2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Oops, wrong thickness. I fixed it.

Length
    ~APL/26.5/34 in
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

This is my place to be as well. I'm about 3.5 in circumference including bangs. I like this "Average" thickness...it doesn't take all day to dry and doesn't get too heavy in updos.