Thread: Hairsticks for sale - nightblooming, barefoot maiden, quattro

Length
    bsl/44/46
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Hairsticks for sale - nightblooming, barefoot maiden, quattro

I've been absent for ages (I was too busy with university) and now I'm working I never have a chance to wear my hairstick collection so I think its time they found a new home.

They're on a cutting mat with a grid in inches. There are more and bigger pics in my album.

From l-r: mountain musings bird and birdhouse $15, nightblooming hairsticks of the muse $30, barefoot maiden custom opalite $25, barefoot maiden custom crystals (these are amazingly sparkly) $25, barefoot maiden lampwork glass $25, barefoot maiden carnelian owls (I added the little leaf charm. Its just a jump ring so easily removed) $25.

Also a Quattro double ended labradorite hair stick from the swap board. The stick length is 4inches long. Can't remember what I paid so I'm open to offers!

Tracked postage is $5 uk, $7 within the eu or $14 to the US no matter how many pairs you buy. I can send it untracked if you prefer but its at your own risk! I will keep proof of postage.

If you love it but think its too dear I'm open to offers!
    Last edited by myria; October 8th, 2014 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Adding a link to my album cause the pics in the post are small

Length
    pixie/BSL/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Hairsticks for sale - nightblooming, barefoot maiden, quattro

Would love to have the Quattro if still available! I sent you a PM.