Page 122 of 219 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2186

Thread: Calling all CHERRY COLA or BURGUNDY henna heads!!!

Account Closed by Member Request

Default Re: Calling all CHERRY COLA or BURGUNDY henna heads!!!

Pardon, but im sooo excited to rinse in about 20 minutes. What is it gonna be, burgundy black, purplish black, jet black? Omg, if my ends are bright orange in the sun i will scream, but i dont imagine the super strong indigo didnt take. to be safe i have two boxes of indigo left, but in no way am i gonna dye a second time before leaving on monday.

Length
    ?/BSL+/?
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

MINAKO, I saw pictures of your hair, there is no way it can go bright orange, I think you're safe there
    Post your results!
    Shoulder length or less, maintaining and enjoying curls and my flat iron
    Waiting to see how the gray will develop.

Length
    36/BCL/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

I too am curious about the outcome MINAKO! I doubt you will get any orange but i totally understand your concerns!

“You are only afraid if you are not in harmony with yourself.” H. Hesse

Thank you guys. I'm all done, Rinsed very well with not too warm water and then CO washed the gritty things out. What i was super impressed with is that i almost lost no hair, just like last week there was alot of manipulation but neither did it shed or break, but back to the color. I always turn the water cold-ish when rinsing the conditioner and then rinse the ponytail ice cold. this is the first time i got my hair totally clean feeling with no particles left on my scalp, which i mostly attribute to my keratin treatment last week. It is still very damp and so far it looks pitch black all the way down. I was just worried about an orange glow. It doesnt seem to glow at all, i checked in various light and all i can see is black or reflection.
    Maybe tomorrow in the sun its gonna be different. Will take some shots then.

So, here the results of yesterdays hard work . I love it!!! Thank you for inspiring me to go out of my ways Hennalonghair. Its a deeeeep black with a very subtle hint of eggplant, more blues closer to the scalp and some burgundy sprinkled theough the ends.

Length
    CL/APL/happy
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Very pretty! Love the sheen to it!
    " And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"- Nietzche

Thank you Auni!

Length
    CL/APL/happy
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

I got my henna sooq order the other day and tried out the soap nut bar and the cocoveda oil-wonderful products! Not sure I'm going to order the oil again though as it seems to be the same for me as regular coconut oil, even smells the same. So thank you guys for encouraging curiosity, I'm one shiny sleek cat!
    " And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music"- Nietzche

Growing in the Silvers hennalonghair's Avatar
    Length
    APL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Minako! Now that is one GLORIOUS colour of black. It's got such depth to it.
    Wow! Truly beautiful. I'm so glad you are happy with it as you should be
    Nicely done

Auni - I'm very surprised to read that your cocoveda oil smells the same as regular coconut oil. They must have changed something because mine smells like a little piece of heaven. It's like standing under freshly washed bed linen hanging on the line. Those soap bars really are something. I'm presently feeling a swinge of envy at the moment cause I'd love to wash my hair with some. Gotta order some soon.
    I'm also glad it's working for you.
    We have happy henna heads here
    Last edited by hennalonghair; April 26th, 2015 at 03:23 PM.

Length
    short/hip/term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

MINAKO, your hair is gorgeous! The color, the shine...

The last time I hennaed, I mixed half of it with tons of conditioner and froze it. I defrosted it on Friday and left it on for about seven hours, simply because time got away from me.

It covered my roots nicely and perked up the color of the length. I really like how easy it was to rinse the gloss from my hair. I may make henna/hibiscus glosses my "go to" method moving forward.

Lady Neoma, Defender of Creatures Great and Small