Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cone free conditioners in the UK...United Kingdom

Length
    short/32.5/35
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Cone free conditioners in the UK...United Kingdom

Yep Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone are preservatives

I was wondering whether or not to take the boots basics one off the list as no one can seem to find it anymore. Hopefully you're talking about the same one i'm talking about it was my favourite for years, i'm now using the Tesco value one, which works nicely and it's 24p for 500ml

I'll have a look at the Holland And Barratt ones for ingrediants as soon as my modem will allow it....It's a mobile one and the signal has bneen terrible I'll be suprised if I can post this lol.
    Lady Leporidę of Caerbannog in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    SL/25/TB
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by bunnii View Post
    Yep Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone are preservatives

I was wondering whether or not to take the boots basics one off the list as no one can seem to find it anymore. Hopefully you're talking about the same one i'm talking about it was my favourite for years, i'm now using the Tesco value one, which works nicely and it's 24p for 500ml

I'll have a look at the Holland And Barratt ones for ingrediants as soon as my modem will allow it....It's a mobile one and the signal has bneen terrible I'll be suprised if I can post this lol.

Hiya, I'm in yorkshire an I dont have any problems finding the boots basic and shine conditioners, so dont take them out just yet

Dont worry about timing for the H&B stuff its expensive anyway , i'm just hoping they dont have alcohol in them.
    Will today be effortless curl or effortless frizz

Length
    Neck/SL-AP/Waist
    Type
    4a/4b/M/ii

Thanks, this is a really useful thread!

Length
    short/32.5/35
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

I'm glad it can be helpful to people

I don't know if the H&B stuff has alcohol in I did a search and came up with this - http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...hlight=alcohol I don't know how useful that thread will be because it doesn't have the ingredients for that conditioner listed but it does have some posts about which alcohols are drying.

Length
    SL/25/TB
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

I'm glad it can be helpful to people

I don't know if the H&B stuff has alcohol in I did a search and came up with this - http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...hlight=alcohol I don't know how useful that thread will be because it doesn't have the ingredients for that conditioner listed but it does have some posts about which alcohols are drying.

THANKYOU -goes off to look

Found another, the bare Naked range in boots does have one cone free its Naked care sensitive. Its an amazingly thick one, my hair loves it.
    http://www.boots.com/en/Naked-Care-M...-250ml_853921/

Length
    chin/MB/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I can't believe I only just found this thread! My current conditioner is kirkland hydrating conditioner, with jojoba, rosemary and golden seal extracts- I don't know if it ought to go on your list as it is a Costco (wholesalers) only buy so is not widely available.

It comes in a huuuge double pack (so good for conditioner addicts) and smells amazing. I love it.
    The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
    Robert Jackson

Length
    short/32.5/35
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

rumi - I keep seeing the Naked range and wonder whether to try it or not, I think next time it's on offer (I'm a bargain freak ) I might try it .

Newniepg - I added it with a note

Length
    SL/25/TB
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

rumi - I keep seeing the Naked range and wonder whether to try it or not, I think next time it's on offer (I'm a bargain freak ) I might try it .
    If your hair can manage thick condtioners as a CO I highly recommend the Naked Sensitive one. The pic below is using the naked condtioner and I'm so impressed I dont think I'll ever change it even if is a more expensive.

Length
    pixie/11/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Thanks Bunnii for putting up this thread, really useful. so many US products we don't have here, it's a good idea to have a separate thread going.
    LHC newbie and always used cones but i'm going to try coneless and see what happens!

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Sorry if someone's already mentioned this, but I was poking about on theremustbeabetterway.co.uk, and I discovered this company based in Cornwall: www.purenuffstuff.co.uk

They have a shop in Penrith, but I've just bought a couple of different conditioners online from them to try - the normal and the 'intensive' - since my current condish is getting a bit low (one or two washes left at the most). I was sorely tempted by the hair/body bar, but since my shampoo isn't even verging on being low, I can't justify it quite yet.
    Anyone tried them?