Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS:Elymwold,Votepalantine,ladyIdun,Hanssenstudios, Ficcare,NightBloomimng&more

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL
    Type
    2a/F/i

Default Re: FS:Elymwold,Votepalantine,ladyIdun,Hanssenstudios, Ficcare,NightBloomimng&more

Quote Originally Posted by Willowyn View Post
    Pictures are set to private, so we can't see them when we click on the link.
    But I'm sending a PM about the wee shell.

ETA: Toireasa, I think the reason you can make the pics larger and we can't is because the account belongs to you. It seems that the album is "private", so the rest of us can't open the images.
    Aww,I will go change the setting sorry
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Length
    18/23/28
    Type
    1b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: FS:Elymwold,Votepalantine,ladyIdun,Hanssenstudios, Ficcare,NightBloomimng&more

Thanks!!

"Put down roots. Grow strong. Stay flexible."

Length
    pixie/22.5/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii

May I be next in line for the burnt orange? Anything orange is usually good
    1" (03/13), 18" (05/14); 6yrs off LHC, pixied 10/17, now 22”
    Maybe goals: BSL 28, WL 36, TB 42, CL 50, Knee 62

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL
    Type
    2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
    May I be next in line for the burnt orange? Anything orange is usually good
    Sorry it just sold,thank you for looking.
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Length
    pixie/22.5/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii

No problem thanks!
    1" (03/13), 18" (05/14); 6yrs off LHC, pixied 10/17, now 22”
    Maybe goals: BSL 28, WL 36, TB 42, CL 50, Knee 62

Length
    27 in/27 in/33 in
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Sorry Lovi, that was me but if it makes you feel better I don't have any yet, well I'm also waiting for else to get back to me about the red one. I have been waiting a long time to get one in my color/topper preference-I'm picky-and lookie lookie the gods of hairtoys smiled on me today. If they are not my bag or too big for me you'll get first dibs on the orange topper, pinky swear!

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL
    Type
    2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten1030 View Post
    Sorry Lovi, that was me but if it makes you feel better I don't have any yet, well I'm also waiting for else to get back to me about the red one. I have been waiting a long time to get one in my color/topper preference-I'm picky-and lookie lookie the gods of hairtoys smiled on me today. If they are not my bag or too big for me you'll get first dibs on the orange topper, pinky swear!
    OMG you crack me up "the gods of hairtoys" you made my days too funny! I hope you enjoy it.

Length
    27/42/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

You really have great taste in toys. The holly GTS piece I got from you was wonderful. And that Elymwold fork... WOW. And that Votepalantine pair. Very lovely indeed.
    Lady Blaze Sweetsong of the Swift Arrow and the Law Scroll, Priestess of the Divine Flame in the Order of Long-Haired Knights, with her service dog Sir Foofus

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL
    Type
    2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingHeart View Post
    You really have great taste in toys. The holly GTS piece I got from you was wonderful. And that Elymwold fork... WOW. And that Votepalantine pair. Very lovely indeed.
    Thank you BlazingHeart

Length
    26/38/56
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

That's a gorgeous Lady Idun stick - congrats Kitten1030! The Elymwold fork is also stunning.
    Last edited by Selkie-; August 21st, 2014 at 04:41 AM.