Page 66 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: MapleBurl on Etsy: colorful burls from Russia!

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: MapleBurl on Etsy: colorful burls from Russia!

Quote Originally Posted by Aredhel View Post
    That is a REALLY pretty set, Crystawni! I can't wait to see that fork in action.
    It really is! I'd be happy with a dragon's hoard of just these, to be honest. Just from a quick looksee in action, and I was bowled over. I can only hope an action shot will support what I saw in the mirror, though!

Quote Originally Posted by -Fern View Post
    All your new toys are stunning, Crystawni!!! Augh. How do y'all keep finding all these beauties?? I don't have much of a discretionary fund to play with right now, but wow am I tempted to swoop on some of these...
    Thank you, Fern! The Burly forks are new to me as they've often been too short for my needs, or GONE in the blink of an eye, but now I've got a couple, I'm soooooo hooked! If you DO swoop, I think you'll find they're worth it. They're just so light and easy to wear, yet pretty, and unique, with interesting plays with colour and light.

It's just been kind of unreal as a few of the hairtoys I've been able to get lately have been on my radar for years (yup, thanks to fund issues at the time), but not available until now (when I have the funds, although still limited... Serendipity?). Come July when new taxes kick in, I'll be back to behaving myself, I promise.
    Last edited by Crystawni; April 22nd, 2018 at 12:41 AM.
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Aaaaand, action! Well, the fork, anyway.

Last edited by Crystawni; April 22nd, 2018 at 11:14 PM.

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Admiring all your forks Crystawni You sure got lucky. After my mishap in February I have kept a keen eye out to snag one but have had no luck. I blame it on the darn time difference.

24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

They'd been there long enough for others to have fav'd them before I saw them (lucky indeed!), but I reckon I really must've been on the edge of getting cart swiped. With each one I dithered for ages as well, especially trying to choose which blue to adopt (I couldn't decide, as you can see ). Time zones really do make it harder, though. Fingers crossed something Goldilocks chooses the right time to beckon you!

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Yayyyyyy! Finally grabbed a fork I liked (and some sticks jumped in for travelling company).

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

And then...? What grabbed you, DD? Don't leave me hanging..! Gaaaaaaaaaaawd.

While I'm here, I had two itty bitty sticks that came with my last orders. The top pinkish one was a lovely surprise gift, and the bottom one playing hide and seek was a companion to the last fork I posted. They may be little, but they're mighty, and can hold a lot of hair just on their own.

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I got this fork and then a pair of sticks that are wayyyyyy too long for me but I've recently discovered self-modifying hair toys with lots of success so I plan to shorten them myself. I also bought another stick but Igor said he couldn't find it and probably gifted it in another package and forgot to take the listing off so he gave me some sticks to chose two from which was super nice.

Those little sticks are mighty lovely

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I suspected as much! Great choices! Those sticks kept luring me back to their listing time and again, and I'm so glad they'll be living it up in your hair!

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Any one here make a purchase but need to have the tines shortened? Do you just include the request as a note and then he invoices you for it?

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

No idea how that works! I've had him offer it to me no charge after purchase, but declined, and never asked for it as I needed those longer tines. I'd just include it in a purchase note as see what happens. If you've bought from him before, he may help you out without charging. *fingers crossed*