Page 154 of 490 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4896

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Length
    20/27/46
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: RAOK List from Pay It Forward Swap

minaa I tried to pm you about your beautiful clip but your inbox is full.

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Guys,
    Do you mind me asking how this works? Sorry if it's self explanatory but I rather ask than assume ... and sorry again if it has been explained in the thread

Thanks

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by arelrios View Post
    Thanks so much meteor!... Well, I am not new... I've been in the forum for a couple of years now... thing is I don't have anything to give back as I only own elastics and claw clips ...

I tried to PM DweanGoiL but her inbox is full... and I feel really silly asking questions in the thread... Can I PM you?
    Sure, Arelrios, I've already added you to the updated list (not to confuse you, but we keep an updated list just in case somebody is off-line, so that the thread can keep going). Welcome aboard, arelrios! Yay!
    And don't worry about how long you've been on the LHC! The pre-requisite is non-existing/minimal collection, not how long you've been growing out your hair. If anything, it's probably harder to join for new LHC members since they must have a minimum number of posts under their belts in order to be able to PM their addresses.

Please let us know if you are interested in the current offer below.

Oh, and of course, feel free to PM me anytime!

Oh, and DweamGoiL, if you are reading this, your inbox seems to be full.

Current offer up for grabs: minaa's beautifully ornate beak clip from post #1497 and/or AmandaPanda's 100g of Jamila henna from HennaSooq from post # 1521
    (Please specify which or if both are being claimed. US shipping with no insurance will be covered; sorry, international postage charges are not included.)
    Last edited by meteor; February 3rd, 2015 at 04:04 PM.

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Thanks so much meteor!... Well, I am not new... I've been in the forum for a couple of years now... thing is I don't have anything to give back as I only own elastics and claw clips ...

I tried to PM DweanGoiL but her inbox is full... and I feel really silly asking questions in the thread... Can I PM you?

New growth is wild brickworld13's Avatar
    Length
    SHL/CL+/???
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Don't feel bad! I joined this thread back in the late summer because I never got a proper collection of hair toys. Mine is still pretty small, but it's improving. Plus by asking questions in the thread you might be drawing other more timid people to join us. Oh and don't worry about offering anything in return. It's not a requirement.
    The Harmonious Rachel, Songbird in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    15/18/25
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Awww thanks brickworld13... I am really shy when it comes to swaps/sales/trades etc. in the forum, because as I mentioned I only own very basic hair related stuff (I am a bit of a saver ) ... But you are right, maybe other members can benefit from my questions...

I have subscribed to the thread so I can learn and see how this works ...

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Oh, yikes, I messed up my previous post: I posted above for you, arelrios, right here because I was trying to quote the current RAOK offer for you but deleted stuff instead of adding new info!

I don't know if I can fix it... If anybody knows, please let me know!

But anyway, welcome aboard, arelrios! Great to see you join us!

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Oh well, I don't know how to fix that, so I'll just copy below. Sorry for the confusion, guys, I clearly need more coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by arelrios View Post

Sure, Arelrios, I've already added you to the updated list (not to confuse you, but we keep an updated list just in case somebody is off-line, so that the thread can keep going). Welcome aboard, arelrios! Yay!
    And don't worry about how long you've been on the LHC! The pre-requisite is non-existing/minimal collection, not how long you've been growing out your hair. If anything, it's probably harder to join for new LHC members since they must have a minimum number of posts under their belts in order to be able to PM their addresses.

Please let us know if you are interested in the current offer below.

Oh, and of course, feel free to PM me anytime!

Oh, and DweamGoiL, if you are reading this, your inbox seems to be full.

Current offer up for grabs: minaa's beautifully ornate beak clip from post #1497 and/or AmandaPanda's 100g of Jamila henna from HennaSooq from post # 1521
    (Please specify which or if both are being claimed. US shipping with no insurance will be covered; sorry, international postage charges are not included.)

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Sorry, guys! I've cleared some space and will add arelrios
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Dr. Technicolor DreamBuns pastina's Avatar
    Length
    ?/BSL/dunno
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

o/t, but dweamgoil, your new signature picture is just gorgeoussss