Page 354 of 490 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4896

Thread: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

I have chosen Offer #59 Midnight Blue Spiral 6.25" Glass Hairstick by Emergent Glass from the donation reserve box. This stick is very hard to photograph, but it looks like a piece of dark licorice until the sunlight hits it and then all the pretty blue/purpley translucency is totally obvious. It really is just gorgeous!

This offer does not include shipping. This item will be reserved for kae612 until Sunday, August 20 at 8:00 pm EST.

If kae612 decides to pass and the stick goes up for grabs, I'd like to see one of the people listed below (these people have not received gifts in a long time or in blondyhead's case not at all) claim the stick:

1) kae612
    2) aada
    3) Jas
    4) Smky_Mtn_Echo
    5) parkmikii
    6) Ania.
    7) arelrios
    8 ) Kitsunesunset
    9) SparrowWings
    10) kittengirl
    11) PixieP
    12) papayatree
    13) jfg1987
    14) Lizzie.torp
    15) LongCurlyTress
    33) blondyhead
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    CBL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: (RAOK) Random Act of Kindness - Toys for Members with Very Modest Collections

Wooooah!

Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Hi, is the end of the stick more blunt or pointed? I can't see from the shadow XD I'm not sure the colour will pick up in my dark hair...but I do really like the shape....

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kae612 View Post
    Hi, is the end of the stick more blunt or pointed? I can't see from the shadow XD I'm not sure the colour will pick up in my dark hair...but I do really like the shape....
    I'll take a picture of the tip for you sometime tomorrow.
    DweamGoiL

1c - 2a / f - m / ii | current length = 32.25 inches - working for a thick blunt hemline

Length
    APL/BSL+/?
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Oooh that's nice, and it's exciting to see what's in the reserve box

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kae612 View Post
    Here is the picture as promised:

I also tried to capture the color better.
    DweamGoiL

Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Thank you so much! I think I will pass this one, because I think someone with lighter hair would get a better use of this than me, as more of the colour would be visible for them.

Length
    BSL/Calf/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Ah, it's such a stunning piece!
    I love the way those blue, purpley shades play with translucency of the glass!

So who's going to be the lucky giftee, since it's up for grabs now?

Offer #59 Midnight Blue Spiral 6.25" Glass Hairstick by Emergent Glass from post #3531 - up for grabs!

Length
    21/35/30
    Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

That glass spiral stick is so beautiful. Whoever claims it is going to be very lucky.

Lady Vör, Tome Guardian and Wisdom-Keeper in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    24/32.25/Dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Hi ladies!

I wanted to inform you all that moving forward, when I post giftee deadlines to claim items, that is when items will go up for grabs, for example kae612 had until tonight until 8:00 pm EST. That would be when the announcement that the item has gone up for grabs will be made. I think these posted times cue people about when to be on stand by for an item. I will update the wording moving forward to reflect this change and we will start observing this change upon the next offer.

In the meantime, who will be the lucky one to claim this gorgeous glass work of art from post #3531?
    Last edited by DweamGoiL; August 20th, 2017 at 11:50 AM.
    DweamGoiL