View Poll Results: Are you happy with your current hair?

Voters
290. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I sure am

89 30.69%
  • nope, I have one or more issues to solve

115 39.66%
  • more or less, without different genes this is as close to ideal as possible for me

72 24.83%
  • cheese

14 4.83%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Are you happy with your hair?

Length
    8/25.5/35
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

Default Re: Are you happy with your hair?

*you're* Sorry for the typo. Using my mobile phone to post = autocoWRECK. But yeah, I am still in the process of finding out what works for my hair. So far, one issue has been somewhat resolved and that is the hair fall whenever I would wash my hair.

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

I have great hair genes, I think. I really hate any length between short and long and I feel really plain at this length. I'll get happier as I keep growing but yes, I like my hair.
    CBL~APL~BSL~MBL~WAIST~HIP~TBL

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Currently wishing I were iii and soft light auburn.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Type
    1b/1c/M/iii

I think no matter how perfect our hair we are always wishing it was one way or another...longer thicker or better colour and so on...we all want perfection there is no denying it!

Quote Originally Posted by Garnetgem View Post
    I think no matter how perfect our hair we are always wishing it was one way or another...longer thicker or better colour and so on...we all want perfection there is no denying it!
    That's so true! Great thought, I might say!

As for me, I can say that in general I'm happy with my hair for now It became longer from that time I started to grow it (during the time before it was really short), now it's a shoulder-length like on this picture, I'm, really proud of myself for stopping cutting it!

But at the same time I'm not very satisfied with the condition of my hair, after so many dyings into the bright colours like here http://hairstylezz.com/best-orange-h...urnt-orange/4/ it's really damaged... I use different good tips for restoring it but as it's known such process isn't usually fast at all

Mediocre Clarinet Player ExpectoPatronum's Avatar
    Length
    APL/WST/CLSC
    Type
    2c/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectoPatronum View Post
    The only thing I'm not happy about is my current length! If it were longer, I'd be 100% happy with my hair...but isn't that the case for a lot of us?
    It's been like...two years since I posted this. My hair is now longer...and yeah! I'm happy with it!

Starting from scratch
    7/4/2019
    Curly: SHDR.APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Stretched: APL.BSL.MBL.WST.HIP.TB.CLSC
    Lady Andromeda, Keeper of Feathered Fauna, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    BSL/Chin/Chin
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by KittyBird View Post
    I voted more or less happy because I'm very happy with how my hair is now, but I still dream of super curly hair. *swoon* I'll never have that, so I make the most of my hair as it is. It feels long, looks shiny and pretty most of the time, and it's fairly low maintenance. Would be great to have a nice, even wave pattern, but it's fun to have a completely crazy one too. Sometimes the thickness drives me insane, especially when bunning, but most of the time I don't mind.
    Funny to read this two years later, especially since I started disliking my hair again not long after I posted this. I'm truly happy with it now, and though it's still not super curly, I do have some ringlets here and there.
    Thunder and lightning won’t change what I’m feeling, and the daffodils look lovely today
    From tbl+ to short bob