Page 511 of 524 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513521 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5236

Thread: Pay it Forward Swap

Length
    27/42/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Default Re: Pay it Forward Swap

I'm mostly glad I missed that feather stick - I'm not sure if it's my lack of skill or my hair's uncooperativeness, sticks and I don't tend to get along....but man am I jealous of you, Christine_O!

Some very nice pieces lately, in general, too!
    Lady Blaze Sweetsong of the Swift Arrow and the Law Scroll, Priestess of the Divine Flame in the Order of Long-Haired Knights, with her service dog Sir Foofus

Growing back to TBL! &:D LongCurlyTress's Avatar
    Type
    3b/F/iii

Yes! Some very pretty PIF's!!

July, 2016 @ 37inches TBL

has notorious buns Wildcat Diva's Avatar
    some kind of hunting lodge for rich weirdos
    Length
    16/35/real
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I'm gonna post a pic of my kingwood fork in the action shot thread.

Length
    27/42/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Hey Kitten1030, maybe you should post a pic of the sticks directly in the thread. Might get some more attention that way, since people will be able to see it without having to follow the link.
    Lady Blaze Sweetsong of the Swift Arrow and the Law Scroll, Priestess of the Divine Flame in the Order of Long-Haired Knights, with her service dog Sir Foofus

Length
    18''/29"/33"
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

They're actually my sticks, and I haven't had time to get one of my own pictures of the sticks up - those links are to etsy listings since I can't hotlink. I will post in-thread pics as soon as I can, but it's been kind of crazy at my house this last week.
    ☼ Men are that they might have joy. ☼

just here for the cheese
    Length
    BSL/HL/???
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Stick two has pretty colors... Would love to see action pics! Interesting shape, do these seem fragile?
    With one religion, we cannot listen. With one color, we cannot see.
    With one culture, we cannot feel. Without you we can't even remember.

Length
    27/42/Term?
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Bump! Laurenji, any chance of a pic in the thread? Also, you were asked a question about them.

Length
    18''/29"/33"
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Everyone, I am so sorry. Between work exploding and being pregnant, I have barely had time to breathe over the last month, and then I just kept feeling worse and worse knowing I was letting you all down . . . Here are the photos as promised. (They are taken at night in my crappy bathroom lighting, but I did my best to adjust them to be more color true, and also I figured it would be better to take imperfect pictures than to continue to get more and more guilty and not take perfect ones, so . . . ):

The blue/green one looks basically the same on both sides, but the yellow/brown/green one has more yellow on one side.

As for how flimsy they are: I don't really put a lot of torque on my sticks and my hair has only broken cheap plastic sticks so far, so I may not be the best person to ask. However, they don't feel flimsy to me. I definitely wouldn't describe them as "chunky", but they're not flimsy or super breakable either.

In addition, I feel like I should mention that the finish is not the glass-smooth finish you may be used to with other manufacturers. I like it because they are slightly grippier in my very slippery hair, but if you like the super smooth finish you may have to do a little sanding yourself.
    ☼ Men are that they might have joy. ☼

Length
    APL/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

I wish I had something to offer so I could join this, I have yet to even own my first hair toy... Eventually lol

---APL----BSL---WL---HIP---TBL---
    Lady Nott, Horse Mistress of the Witching Hour in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Type
    2b/M/C/ii

Rebecca maybe you should join the random act of kindness thread? I don't think you need to own any hair things and you'll be able to try out your first hair stick/fork/whatever.