Page 501 of 524 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5236

Thread: Pay it Forward Swap

Growing back to TBL! &:D LongCurlyTress's Avatar
    Type
    3b/F/iii

Default Re: Pay it Forward Swap

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra Fish View Post
    I don't think you need to worry for bad iTrader rep unless you cheat someone or don't do your end of the bargain or otherwise brake some rules. Especially on the PIF, misunderstanding happened more times as ppl sometimes reply on the same tome or so. Most of the times ppl are benevolent and all dissolves in peace, it is not like ppl here are waiting for someone to make a mistake and immediately rush to give bad reputation
    Thank you Zebra Fish. Unfortunately, my new current offer isn't very exotic or fancy, so it is not getting any interest and I feel badly and don't want to hold up the process.

July, 2016 @ 37inches TBL

Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

It's all good, LCT.

LHC is not as busy of a place as other social media sites like Facebook or Twitter. Many members here do not check the site every day. Some do not even check it every week. So it may take some time for the right person to stop in & see an offer. That doesn't mean no one wants the offer. It simply means that the right person hasn't checked in yet. Sometimes PIF offers are claimed within minutes of being posted. Sometimes it has taken several weeks for the right person to come along & claim something. "Patience, grasshopper."

And for anyone wondering, most questions about how the PIF thread works can be answered by the very first post on the very first page of the thread, by Quasiquixotic.
    Just a crazy craftaholic! ^_~ http://craftaholicadventures.blogspot.com/
    Longest: Classic. Shortest: Chin length. Currently: Waist.

Length
    pixie/Hip/n/a
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by LongCurlyTress View Post
    Thank you! I just feel really badly for all the confusion regarding the Peacock ficcare that happened. It kind of took on a life of its own and I don't want to get into trouble here on LHC. I saw on the iTrader page that sometimes people get a bad "grade" and I certainly don't want that to happen.

I am sure someone will claim my current offer soon!
    iTrader ratings are for giving feedback on a swap or a trade. If somebody accepts your offering, they can leave feedback for you just to give you a positive trader rating, but it's not meant for someone to say "this wasn't fancy enough, but I accepted it anyway and here is a bad mark" That isn't the way to rate sales or trades.

I noticed yesterday that you didn't have any ratings and I am going to leave you a positive one after you receive the item I sent (because positive ratings are good when you want to enter a summer/spring/seasonal/swap.)

I would never leave anyone a bad trader rating for something that I accepted in trade/swap! (unless it was a swap and they never fulfilled their end of the bargain purposely and maliciously, which is rare here)

Don't fret, sometimes the thread stagnates for a week or more until the right person comes along wanting/needing the items you have up for offer.
    Last edited by mz_butterfly; June 7th, 2016 at 12:00 PM.
    Come with me on a magic carpet ride

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Thank you Zebra Fish. Unfortunately, my new current offer isn't very exotic or fancy, so it is not getting any interest and I feel badly and don't want to hold up the process.
    Don't feel bad at all. I have always wished that combs like that worked with my hair because they are understated. Sadly, I have never gotten them to work.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Type
    3b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by swords & roses View Post
    It's all good, LCT.

LHC is not as busy of a place as other social media sites like Facebook or Twitter. Many members here do not check the site every day. Some do not even check it every week. So it may take some time for the right person to stop in & see an offer. That doesn't mean no one wants the offer. It simply means that the right person hasn't checked in yet. Sometimes PIF offers are claimed within minutes of being posted. Sometimes it has taken several weeks for the right person to come along & claim something. "Patience, grasshopper."

And for anyone wondering, most questions about how the PIF thread works can be answered by the very first post on the very first page of the thread, by Quasiquixotic.
    Thank you!! That makes me feel better. I will be patient. I just don't want to let the thread members down.

ETA @ mz_butterfly's post-- Thank you so much!!!That would be so great! My first iTrader (positive) trading!!! OKdokey... I will be patient and stop fretting... How did you know I fret?? LOL....

@Shorty89... I know! I loved these combs etc when my hair was shorter for french twists. They sit very flat against the head and hold the twist like a rock. I even found the instruction booklet that came with one of them... In fact, they do hold up a small bun in a half up and look very pretty and classy, imo. I am hoping that someone who just joined or is at the awkward apl or bsl stage if curly-- might find this swap page and inquire... At least I am hoping so!! Btw, would you be interested if I could teach you how to use them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAE7perInuY

This second ytube video shows very a similar french twist comb and how to use it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYarMswUg40

Thank you all for your support!
    Last edited by LongCurlyTress; June 7th, 2016 at 04:42 PM.

Length
    APL/FTL+/FTL?
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

I'm not claiming your offer (I have nothing to offer in return, and have never been able to make a French twist work, nor had much luck with barrettes), but that was a very interesting video! I've never seen a French twist end with a flipped partial cinnabun, so seeing that as an option gives me some more ideas of how to try and maybe someday accomplish it. If my hair isn't altogether too long by now, at least. So thanks for that!

Darn hair dressers and their misplaced bra straps... Looks like it'll be longer between hair cuts this time, with an extra 6 inches to regrow!
    <APL ~APL~BSL~MBL~WL~HL~TBL~Classic~ FTL ~ Knee???

Length
    29"/35/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Thank you!! That makes me feel better. I will be patient. I just don't want to let the thread members down.

ETA @ mz_butterfly's post-- Thank you so much!!!That would be so great! My first iTrader (positive) trading!!! OKdokey... I will be patient and stop fretting... How did you know I fret?? LOL....

@Shorty89... I know! I loved these combs etc when my hair was shorter for french twists. They sit very flat against the head and hold the twist like a rock. I even found the instruction booklet that came with one of them... In fact, they do hold up a small bun in a half up and look very pretty and classy, imo. I am hoping that someone who just joined or is at the awkward apl or bsl stage if curly-- might find this swap page and inquire... At least I am hoping so!! Btw, would you be interested if I could teach you how to use them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAE7perInuY

This second ytube video shows very a similar french twist comb and how to use it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYarMswUg40

Thank you all for your support!
    Those videos are neat. But I don't think I would be interested with my current length and lack of previous success with combs. (not for lack of trying!)
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Length
    shrt/BSL/clsc
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

DKSABS' beautiful fork arrived today with a lovely note and packet of tea. I'll be drinking the tonight and will post action shows in the pic thread later tonight when I get home. Thank you so much DKSABS, the fork is beautiful, note is very nice and I can't wait to try to the tea.
    My cats are the boss of me.
    My Blog -http://katsklawpolish.blogspot.com/
    Owen and Iggy's Blog: http://owenthedragon.blogspot.com/

Length
    20/BSL/WL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

You're welcome! Glad you like it!

Type
    3b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SparrowWings View Post
    I'm not claiming your offer (I have nothing to offer in return, and have never been able to make a French twist work, nor had much luck with barrettes), but that was a very interesting video! I've never seen a French twist end with a flipped partial cinnabun, so seeing that as an option gives me some more ideas of how to try and maybe someday accomplish it. If my hair isn't altogether too long by now, at least. So thanks for that!
    Happy to help out!! I know that french twist with the cinnabun is a very creative twist to make the french twist! LOL! Glad you liked the videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    Those videos are neat. But I don't think I would be interested with my current length and lack of previous success with combs. (not for lack of trying!)
    OK... well, you know there are a couple here in case you change your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli Kat View Post
    DKSABS' beautiful fork arrived today with a lovely note and packet of tea. I'll be drinking the tonight and will post action shows in the pic thread later tonight when I get home. Thank you so much DKSABS, the fork is beautiful, note is very nice and I can't wait to try to the tea.
    What a nice touch!! That was so thoughtful DKSABS! I hope you post some action pics Kelli Kat! I am following our tracking! Yay! I can't wait for Thursday!!