Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Who are your favorite etsy sellers that are (so far) flying under the LHC radar?

Length
    24+/TBL/E=mc2
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Who are your favorite etsy sellers that are (so far) flying under the LHC radar?

It really is droolworthy! Thanks, Laurenji! I was umming and ahhing over it for quite a while, but it just wouldn't leave my mind. So, I reasoned if it didn't hold on its own, I'd use opposing spin pins as well, but luckily, it's a little trooper and doesn't need them (yet )!
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    ~spider silk fine, 4.5" pony circ.~

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~

Default Re: Who are your favorite etsy sellers that are (so far) flying under the LHC radar?

The Ancient Muse on Etsy. I don't think I've heard anyone mention her here. She's super nice and has good stuff.

Length
    21/21/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Sooooooo... I'm glad I saw this thread I've discovered this maker, even though I'm not a metal hairtoy girl : https://www.etsy.com/shop/WishingPro...ophome_leftnav

And particularly https://www.etsy.com/listing/1785154..._home_active_4

Length
    23/31/40
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Rushli View Post
    Has anyone ordered from fortress wand works? I tried a search and mostly found swap threads.
    These are some of my Fortress Wand Works sticks. I love them Very sturdy hold and reasonable prices. I don't wear them together like this, just didn't want to photospam you all too much! lol!

Length
    SL/33/50
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Oooooo! Pretty! Thank you for sharing!

June 2022 chopped back to WL (33”)
    Fixing autoimmune issues, insulin resistance, mental health and inflammation with the bonus of losing 80 pounds (60+ to go) and growing stronger hair and nails.

Length
    23/31/40
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

This is a pair of sticks I got from MountainMusings (on Etsy) when she had her 50% off sale. They are a bit long for me but I love them. The picture really doesn't do them justice.

Length
    30/30/44
    Type
    2c/F/iii

Well, I guess this'll double my hair accessories inventory, lol. Such beautiful things!

Length
    Short/WL/TBL
    Type
    1b/M/C/iii

The two sticks I bought from TejasDragon are really lovely, *especially* since I have a lot of hair when I do my LWB's. I would recommend him. He also is very sweet and sends a thank you note when you purchase. There's a thread on him here!
    Photos from "Wear All Your Hairtoys Once" challenge
    Shoulder--APL--BSL--WL--HL--TBL
    Maintaining now with a mohawk cut on the sides!

Length
    BSL/37/TBL
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post

This is a pair of sticks I got from MountainMusings (on Etsy) when she had her 50% off sale. They are a bit long for me but I love them. The picture really doesn't do them justice.
    Those are gorgeous, Clarkie! You look like a Native American Warrior Princess

Length
    23/31/40
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Wow thanks Schnibbles! I'm hoping that if/when I ever grow to have hair long enough to make a bun of YOUR epic proportions they won't look quite so massive.