Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Length Pictures~ May 2014

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: Length Pictures~ May 2014

Your hair looks to be from a fairytale dream book - It look so angelic <3 <3

sl ~ apl ~ bsl ~ mbl ~ wl~
    hip~ tbl ~ classic!

Type
    1b/M/iii

Thank you so much, everybody! I really appreciate all your kind words <3

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang Suzy View Post
    Beautiful! I love your avatar photo on the swing ~ what a fun way to show the length of your hair!
    Aww, thank you! You're so kind to say so~

Type
    1b/F/i

OMG, how do you get a hair like that, both thick, loooooong and with such beautiful goldfish color!!! AMAZING!! I don't know how I could ever love my hair, mine is opposite in everything you've got! But anyways, thanks for sharing BTW, I read your blog and you mentioned about peanut butter every day. Can you explain what does it have to do with hair growth? I looked at nutrition facts and couldn't see anything obvious

Type
    1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuta View Post

OMG, how do you get a hair like that, both thick, loooooong and with such beautiful goldfish color!!! AMAZING!! I don't know how I could ever love my hair, mine is opposite in everything you've got! But anyways, thanks for sharing BTW, I read your blog and you mentioned about peanut butter every day. Can you explain what does it have to do with hair growth? I looked at nutrition facts and couldn't see anything obvious
    Thank you! I think it's because of the protein~ that's what I heard, at least, and it seems to work great!

Type
    1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuta View Post

Thank you! I think it's because of the protein~ that's what I heard, at least, and it seems to work great!

Length
    Short/to/Long

rapanzel.. is that you?