Thread: Henna Sooq's pre-mixed henna paste... has anyone used it for hair?

Length
    8"/16"/Term!
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Henna Sooq's pre-mixed henna paste... has anyone used it for hair?

Hello hennaphiles!
    So I'm about to start henna again after a long while away from it, and I have decided to buy from Henna Sooq because they have the Rajasthani henna I used to use and that I really liked... nice high lawsone count, and their sift looks smooth and nice.

I saw they have it pre-mixed and dye released and all that good stuff, but they only talk about it for use by body artists... Has anyone used their pre-mixed paste for hair? I sent them an email asking about it, but I also wanted to consult the oracles here.

Length
    Pixie/Bob/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: Henna Sooq's pre-mixed henna paste... has anyone used it for hair?

I've just recently seen that on their site (that's where I buy my 'supplies' ), and wondered about it myself! I love mixing my paste though for me it's part of the fun!!

Length
    8"/16"/Term!
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Because I'm just getting back into it, I considered buying their pre-mixed with the excuse that I'm trying out their formulation of how to mix it, but let's be really honest here, I'm actually considering buying it because I'm looking for some instant gratification!

I think I'll wait until I hear back from HS about it directly, but if they say "sure, go ahead" then... I just might do that! I'll definitely report back about what I hear from them, and what I decide to do. Thanks for the reply!

Length
    Pixie/Bob/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Please do let me know how it goes! FYI with red raj and warm water I've had dye release within an hour or two, if that's helpful

Length
    SL/CBL/HL
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by tbonita View Post
    Please do let me know how it goes! FYI with red raj and warm water I've had dye release within an hour or two, if that's helpful
    Agree. My red raj was ready within two hours.
    Lady Rhiannon, Grand OverSeer of Mischief and Mayhem, keeper of The Wizard, of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Chopped it all off, grew out henna, and having fun starting over.

Length
    8"/16"/Term!
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Wow, that's much faster than mine used to be! That's heartening.
    I also heard back from HS, and they said it is definitely suitable for hair, and to use or freeze it immediately upon receipt, it keeps for 4-6 months in the freezer.
    But after your reports of such a fast bloom, I think I might go ahead and just get the powder and mix it myself... I could still mix and apply it in the same night, and spend a bit less, even if I decide to get some of their EO or something.
    Thank you all so much! I'll be sure to report back when I've ordered and received it, and will post pictures.