Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your least favorite length to have your hair?

Length
    <1"/23"/Term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: What is your least favorite length to have your hair?

I agree with the others that said chin length. It's too hard to get it up out of the face, especially with bangs. That was always the worst part of growing out a pixie cut.

Length
    Pixie/102cm/150cm
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Between waist and BCL because you don't really feel it in the curve of your back.
    I am so there right now. I can't feel the ends of my hair, and so it feels like it isn't growing at all. I've been at this length where I can't feel my hair from just below BSL to now... so almost two years.

97 cm Photo taken 1-1-2017

I wouldn't like anything shorter than shoulder length. Really short hair doesn't suit me and as I have wavy hair, it would look weird.

Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

Pixie, which unfortunately is right where I am right now. It's pretty unbearable until everything evens out at chin.

Length
    Buzz/BSL/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I'm not really sure, I really disliked the mullety stage of the pixie cut I got the back trimmed so it wasn't unbearable and was off my neck...I was pretty annoyed around maybe chin length or so...whatever stage that was where it was too short to put into a ponytail/get it off my neck at all but long enough in the back to annoy me. Right now I'm decently annoyed because my shortest layers (maybe an inch from shoulder but my wave pattern makes them curl a bit) can go into a ponytail but easily come out of it and won't stay in a claw clip at all, only the longer pieces will. I try to clip them back with smaller clips/bobbypins but they still like to say hello at the moment oh well!

I do somewhat dislike having anything shorter than BSL hair, but I have to deal with that for about 2 more years (again depending on my wave pattern) if I have average growth so I wouldn't say I hate it. But I will love it when I have BSL and beyond length hair again!

Shaved • Chin • SL • APL • BSL • WL • HL • BCL • TBL • Classic

Length
    APL/TBL/idk
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Anything shorter than the between-APL-and-BSL area is just the most unflattering thing on me. That shoulder blade length has been good for me and I consider it "default length" because I know I've liked my hair for conventional styling around BSL.
    ~* Just do your best, whatever your "best" is today. *~

Length
    0.1/SHL/MB
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Buzz cut, Awkward lenght and Super layered shoulder lenght...... Gosh those are the damn worse

Classic Lenght was starting to annoy me but I would not say my least favorite tho.....

Im a natural 1B-C head and growing out from so!

<a href=https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69220&dateline=1544502239 target=_blank>https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...ine=1544502239</a>

Length
    Class/waist/Class
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Shoulder length

It's both too long and too short to wear down comfortably, as you can't tuck it behind your shoulders yet! Furthermore, with the combo of fine + thick hair, it's easily long enough to be a hazard, in terms of getting trapped in things or impeding visibility if there is even a little wind.

I could also never get it to look nice up.

Length
    2"/21"/24"
    Type
    2c/F/M/i/ii

Just above shoulder length is pretty awful. It's not short enough to look 'edgy' and interesting, but not long enough to look polished and deliberate. I had to endure this stage for a long time last year, as my hair is curly. You just can't do anything with it.
    The White Queen walks
    And the night turns pale
    Stars of lovingness in her hair

Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

I really didn't like it shoulder length and shorter. The shortest I had was chin length bob in the second grade. Never again.