View Poll Results: What is your favorite Herbal Essences line?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Morrocan My Shine

2 4.26%
  • Tousle Me Softly/Body Envy

3 6.38%
  • Hello Hydration/Hydralicious

21 44.68%
  • Totally Twisted

2 4.26%
  • Touchably Smooth/Smooth & Shine

3 6.38%
  • Color Me Happy

3 6.38%
  • Long Term Relationship

14 29.79%
  • None of your Frizzness

1 2.13%
  • Unbreakable Seduction/Honey I'm Strong

6 12.77%
  • Drama Clean

4 8.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Herbal Essences poo/con

On the hunt for terminal. SerinaDaith's Avatar
    Colorado is my physical home but I spend a lot of time in my mind. It's safer that way.
    Length
    .5 in/.5 in/term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Default Re: Favorite Herbal Essences poo/con

I really like the Honey I'm Strong, it smells good, detangles well and let's my curls do what they will. I use it after my Castle soap and have been happy. I follow up with a light apricot oiling and love it all around. I was once a week and have a happy scalp.
    Lady Seredhiel in the Order of the Longhaired Knights. Current body mark: BSL+, Goal length, terminal.No trims in 2013. Henna head. Crazy craft guru.Crunchy Mommy.

Length
    APL/TBL/idk
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Hello Hydration is probably the stuff I have used the most frequently ever. The scent is what gets me, its sooo good!
    ~* Just do your best, whatever your "best" is today. *~

Resident metalhead RavennaNight's Avatar
    Length
    bob/35/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

I voted Hydralicious, the purple one always worked for me. I also like the "new" old formulas.

Length
    Chin/Hip/Class
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Haha, I actually just had an HE advertisement moment this weekend! I had just washed my hair that day and on a road trip, I took down my hair. A few seconds later, the driver (I was in the back seat) commented, "something smells... botanical." I had just conditioned with Honey I'm Strong and the scent really lingered. We all got a good laugh out of it.

Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by HintOfMint View Post
    Haha, I actually just had an HE advertisement moment this weekend! I had just washed my hair that day and on a road trip, I took down my hair. A few seconds later, the driver (I was in the back seat) commented, "something smells... botanical." I had just conditioned with Honey I'm Strong and the scent really lingered. We all got a good laugh out of it.
    Haha that is funny, Clairol would be happy to hear their commercials are effective, and giving us an organic experience!

I voted for hello hydration, but I'm surprised drama clean didn't get any votes. When my hair is pathetically dry, I like hello hydration. The smooth/ shine collections I've always liked too. But drama clean smells really good and cleans my oily/ fine hair quite nicely. Haven't bought that one in a while, but when I do it's not one of those shampoos that ends up under the sink, I tend to use it up.
    Last edited by renia22; October 14th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

Type
    2b/F/ii

Thanks for all the feedback guys =) I was almost out of S+C so I was trying to decide what to get next. I ended up getting the purple Hydralicious.

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Right now im using Body Envy which is ok... it deffinatly puffs up my hair a LOT more than usual so im going to switch to something else... I dont know what i will find at the shops but will let you know

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Drama Clean, because it's just about the only one without silicones (if they didn't change the formula). I have Hello Hydration as my conditioner, as it's the most moisturizing conditioner I found, and it gets tangles out *so* easily.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

I recently switched to Drama Clean after seeing it back in the store shelves for the first time in what seemed like forever. Odd thing about it though, it had a new plastic wrap label around the bottle but you could see that they put it right on top of their old sticker labels. I cut the plastic wrap label off just because it annoyed me seeing two sets of labeling and I'm OCD like that. I'm wondering if that's related to its disappearance on store shelves. After I stopped bleaching and dying my hair, the natural oily-ness of my hair returned with a vengeance. It's been a long road trying to find a shampoo that defeats the greasiness but doesn't make my hair feel like straw. Of course as I was searching for this magical shampoo, Drama Clean was recommended many times but was no where to be found in any Target, Walmart, or drugstore in my area. As soon as I saw it back at Target I snatched a bottle. It's been wonderful since then. My hair feels soft, it's shiny, and I can skip a couple days between washes without it being an oil slick.

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentime View Post
    I recently switched to Drama Clean after seeing it back in the store shelves for the first time in what seemed like forever. Odd thing about it though, it had a new plastic wrap label around the bottle but you could see that they put it right on top of their old sticker labels. I cut the plastic wrap label off just because it annoyed me seeing two sets of labeling and I'm OCD like that. I'm wondering if that's related to its disappearance on store shelves. After I stopped bleaching and dying my hair, the natural oily-ness of my hair returned with a vengeance. It's been a long road trying to find a shampoo that defeats the greasiness but doesn't make my hair feel like straw. Of course as I was searching for this magical shampoo, Drama Clean was recommended many times but was no where to be found in any Target, Walmart, or drugstore in my area. As soon as I saw it back at Target I snatched a bottle. It's been wonderful since then. My hair feels soft, it's shiny, and I can skip a couple days between washes without it being an oil slick.
    If you like the Drama Clean for oiliness, you might also like Pantene Aqua Light or the Pantene regular volumizing shampoo. All three are without silicones, and do well with my oiliness as well!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)