Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Binaural beats and submininal messages for hair growth

Question Binaural beats and submininal messages for hair growth

Okay, I was surfing the internet earlier today, and I came across Binaural beats that grow your hair! ( if you arent familiar with them, binaural beats are special brain waves that you can listen to that release certain chemicals in your brain, depending on the sound frequency). And there are a few videos and mp3s that have binaural beats for growing hair faster! here are some vids:
    http://://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOld6Jn-T5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Zv8NnhVFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhKZ30KXs-c

What do you think about this?

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i/ii

Default Re: Binaural beats for hair growth?!!!

I've been testing binaural beats for health, anxiety and hair growth...
    For me only anxiety seems to be working because laying in the dark concentrating on something other than your problems will almost everytime help you relax.
    So i don't believe in those hair growth binaural beats working hehe

binaural beats are cool, but i dont think that one could (directly) cause hair growth. I listened to a very low frequency one for a while once and felt my body fall asleep, healing muscles and all that stuff. It was crazy!

I didn't have my headphones or see the description - what was the frequency of these ones

Length
    27/Clasc/48
    Type
    2c/M/ii

I believe it. I know a guy who did some sort of binarual beats (a different kind though) to get a mushroom like trip and he said it was the most horrible experience. He felt like he was on fire. if they can do that, then I believe they can do something like make your hair grow. lol

thanks for the share!

Length
    26.5/30.5/32
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

I don't know if this works.. But it's proven that if you truly believe something has an effect.. it begins to have an actual effect! So trying this.
    BSL - MBL - WL - HL

I have tried those mushroom and whatnot binaural "trips". I've tried many. More than I want to confess. I like to push the limits of consciousness, that is, but without drugs. Thing is, binaurals don't work for me, and I do use stereo (huge, quality) headphones, so IDK why. They just irritate me. No headache, just mild anxiety.

I guess they may work for others, though.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Interesting, though the base assumption seems to be that you can (unconsciously) control hair growth with your thoughts. Not sure I'm ready to accept that....

I have tried binaural beats for relaxation and sleep and focus, but most of the other effects for me seem to be limited to vague fuzzy feelings that aren't particularly worthwhile.
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Length
    1.5/5/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

I'm trying it now! Why not?
    Growing out short hair, bangs, and bleach/dye abuse all at once. Hold me!
    1c/2a - F - i (<- this one's a mystery. Hasn't been ponytail-able in 10 years!)

Length
    SL/CBL/HL
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

I'm guessing it has to do with the release of stress from the body.

Length
    CB/CB/BL
    Type
    3b/3c/F/ii

Few years ago, I tried binaural beats for migraine with succes. I moved to another country, and drastically change my lifestyle and the horribles headaches were gone. And I completelly forgot about binaural beats. Recently I found that they allegedly work for hair growth.

It's working! I heard it for 30 minutes, with headphones, in a quite moment. I tried some youtube videos and choose one that I liked and can enjoy. I also visualize me with long hair (very important). I found it better to listening just before sleep.

Anyone else is having a positive experience?