Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theradome Laser Helmet

Length
    APL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Theradome Laser Helmet

Have you guys seen this laser hair restoration helmet? Looks pretty neat!

http://www.refinery29.com/2013/08/51...oration-helmet
    1b - F/M - ii ~ APL -> BSL ->MBL -> WL -> HL

Westeros Beauty - The first Game of Thrones beauty blog!

The land of Vikings, Northen light and Pippi Longstocking.

Default Re: Theradome Laser Helmet

I am torn about these kind of things.

One part of me thinks cool, science rocks. But one part of me is very skeptical about all the new body improvement products that develops. If we in the future can grow our hair long with all kinds of machines, I think it looses some of its charm. I like the fact that you need some commitment and patience to grow your hair long. That is what separate us from the people that just get extensions.. But of course it is still interesting to see and I shouldnt knock it completely. Heck, maybe I will be wearing the freakin´ thing in 30 years

I am torn about these kind of things.

One part of me thinks cool, science rocks. But one part of me is very skeptical about all the new body improvement products that develops. If we in the future can grow our hair long with all kinds of machines, I think it looses some of its charm. I like the fact that you need some commitment and patience to grow your hair long. That is what separate us from the people that just get extensions.. But of course it is still interesting to see and I shouldnt knock it completely. Heck, maybe I will be wearing the freakin´ thing in 30 years

Sorry about the double post.

Length
    28/44/40
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I wish the article went in a little more detail about how it works. I do try to live by “don’t knock it till you rock it” theory unless it’s damaging.

Lady Leeloo Minai, Keeper of the Fifth Key, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    2a-M-iiCL-SL-APL-BSL-MBL-WL-HL-TBL-ClassicDrop by drop fills the tub” - Proverb

Type
    2a/F/i

I really want to try this - the before and after photos look so promising. Just wishful thinking? Too good to be true? Anyone had experience with lasers and hair regrowth? I'd love to get back some of the hair I've lost.

Length
    15/23.5/40
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

I used to work on a clinic that offered laser for hair growth. If you were in the beginning of the process of loosing hair, laser worked fine. Most peole got their hair back, but, it was really expensive. They tell you that you need x treatments for a period of x months. And then you will have your hair back. But my experience tells me that it is an ongoing process and that most will loose their hair again if they do not continue with the laser treatment.

However, this was quite a few years ago, and maybe the laser is more effective nowadays.

Length
    15/23.5/40
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

Now, I read the whole article...and all I want to know is, where can you buy this helmet?

Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

So the individual hair gets thicker too :O

I do love science but would like to hear about long term (as in does it need to be used forever after in order to keep from thinning again?) and this will definitely be over used by some people who will decide to use it as much as possible to try to get extraordinarily long hair at a quicker rate.

But ont that note, I may still start saving for a few years time when they'll come out in UK and be at a slightly cheaper market price (technology nowadays always reduces price quite quickly ;D).
    Aiming for terminal

Lady Hayley of the Britons

Length
    17/47/--
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I'm a little skeptical that it takes 52 treatments-half a year if you're going by the recommendation. It might work for some medically-related conditions, but for things like stress, hair can turn around back to normal again in that time or less. I think this would be great for medical issues and medication side-effects, but not so much for the effects of normal life these days
    Lady Tigereye, Keeper of the Striped Shadows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights