View Poll Results: What you Goal Length?

Voters
704. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shoulder

3 0.43%
  • BSL

31 4.40%
  • Lower Back

96 13.64%
  • Hip

93 13.21%
  • Tailbone

135 19.18%
  • Classic

143 20.31%
  • Finger tip

42 5.97%
  • Upper Half of leg (includes knee)

54 7.67%
  • Lower half of leg (to Floor)

28 3.98%
  • Terminal

79 11.22%
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Hair length goal

Length
    Waist/TBish/TB
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Default Re: Hair length goal

Classic. I like knee for the incredible updos you can do with it, but I also like being able to wear my hair down a couple days a week give or take. I'm not too sure if knee length would be sensible for my lifestyle.

Length
    BSL/clas/?
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Goal keeps changing. 4 years ago it was waist. I really did not think I could ever get that long, but I did. Now I am hip. TB is next goal and I think I would be thrilled with that (but I also thought I would be satisfied at waist!). If catnip soaks keep the splits at bay, as they are now, I may get to classic. Right now that is my ultimate goal, but hair health overrides every thing.

Length
    12?/27/45+
    Type
    1b/M/ii

It seems like my goal has been growing with the rate of my hair. My initial goal was mid-back, then I reached that goal and had no interest in keeping it there or going shorter. I kept my hair growing and then got to hip length. Love the length. I am currently about half an inch away from BCL. My current goal is to get to classic. Once I get there we'll see how it feels and how it looks.

Length
    SL/chin/MB
    Type
    2c/M/C/ii/iii

Well, I voted tailbone but as I keep thinking, I might want to change that for classic. Basically, tailbone looks the most suitable for me because I can wear it up and down without much problem (and I like to wear it both up and down), but I had classic length only once in my life (when I was 9) so I might want to try it out once again.

Length
    17/33/40
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Even after reading all of these I'm still not sure. I know I want "princess hair" but I'm not sure if that will be classic or finger tip. I'll just have to wait and see how my hair health holds up
    BS/WL/Elbow/Hip/TailBone/Classic/Fingertip

Length
    bsl/chin/tlb
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

I'm shooting for tailbone at the moment. I'm about an inch or so shy of waist right now so I think by Christmas I should be on my way to hip. I sometimes think I would like to make it to classic but I've heard wearing it down at that length is less of an option and I'm not sure how my razor straight hair would look just hanging down to my butt. If I had nice waves though I'd totally go for classic

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    25/29.5/32
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I voted hip, I've never had hair that long and for now it's my goal. I figure once I get there I'll decide whether to go longer or maintain it

Length
    19/33/44
    Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Classic seems like a good length to strive for, I think. I hit tailbone in December but ended up chopping off about six inches that were getting really splitty, and it's now nearly at the small of my back again. The main thing is for it to be healthy and full!

Length
    17/23/29
    Type
    3c/C/iii

I'd love to hit waist while curly (which would mean I was classic, probably). but I don't think it will happen. so my goal is waist stretched, which would look like brastrap/midback.

If I thought it was possibly with my genetics, I'd aim for kneelength, that's my favorite.
    My goal when coming on here was brastrap stretched and I made that in 12 months, with hair in much better condition too, so I'm ahead even if I don't grow anymore (and I am growing, thanks be to God.)

Length
    Knee+/23,5"/23,5"
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Terminal. I'm curious to see how long my hair will grow.