Hi all!

A longtime lurker here that now want's to share a hair problem.

So, I've been wondering for years why my brushes get all dusty even if I try to clean them regularly. I think I've got the reason now. Yesterday I bought a brand new boar bristle brush but didn't try it until this morning because it was washday yesterday. After a few strokes I noticed there were dust particles all over the bristles and the only place they could have come from is my hair. Also, now that I started to think about it, I've noticed dust in my hair when S&Ding.

I don't really mind the dust itself, although it makes me think if i should clean my room more often... What bothers me is the difficulty of keeping my hairbrushes clean. Even my Tangle Teezer has recently started to gather dust. That one is easy to wash with soap and water but I really don't like to spend an hour picking dust from "inside" the boar bristles with a needle.

Has anyone else noticed this and how do you deal with it? Do you have a super convenient way to clean your brushes or a solution to keep the dust from getting into your hair in the first place?