Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Me with short gray hair..

Length
    bsl/hip/TB
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Talking Me with short gray hair..

Lol I had too much fun with this! Wigs are fun..

There are a few more in my album if interested. Anyone else have wigs or do something like this? I used to try and make my hair look shorter but it never worked out too well lol. I want an anime type wig now.. like a purple colour or something ^_^
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2355&dateline=1205295  043 "There are no back doors, no free rides. There's just you, this moment, and a choice."

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Me with short gray hair..

A few years ago my mom shaved her head to get rid of some serious damage. She wore wigs for 18 months, until she was comfortable with the length again. I used to frequent the wig shop with her and it was so much fun. I ended up buying a long wig and several clip in hair pieces. Now my hair is about the length of the wig I bought, I just wish it was as thick.

Your pics are really cute!
    CBL/APL/BSL​/MBL/Waist/Hip/TBL

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I'll bet that was fun. I wore a wig on a daily basis for a while, while my hair grew back from nothing. I remember being in the wig shop and trying on about a zillion wigs until I found something I could live with.
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.

Length
    14/24/40
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

I love those pictures - it looks like so much fun!

I have only worn a wig once, and that was at a party when my friend wore a LONG one as one of her costumes. I had boy-short hair at the time, and when I had the wig on, my then-boyfriend (now-DH) clung to me like glue. It was then that I worked out that he really, really likes long hair.
    Lady Cryollaee of the Honored Woodlands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    The Goal: No trimming until waist (2013)

Length
    15/26/31
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

gosh they are quite real looking... I don't think I would have realized they were wigs unless you told me.. they look like you've come straight from the hairdresser

Length
    long/term/term
    Type
    1a/F/M/i/ii

I bought a wig for my children's dressup box - it was at the thrift shop. We had such fun with it! Short blond curly hair - something none of us had.

Your wigs look cute and fun. How do you manage your real hair so a wig isn't lumpy? I know I'd have trouble with that.

That looks fun. I'd love to do it, but I don't know where to get a decent wig that isn't too expensive. Your pics are cute! An anime-type one would be neat

Length
    bsl/hip/TB
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

thanks everyone! They really werent that expensive, I got one at a halloween shop for about 20 bucks, and the other on sale at a wig shop for 50.. it was a bit.. like I had a cone head because I just quickly wrapped up my hair around my head via a braid. but I think I'd split it up into different sections to spread it out and it'd work so it doesnt look slightly off..
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2355&dateline=1205295  043 "There are no back doors, no free rides. There's just you, this moment, and a choice."

Length
    17"/20"/24"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Missie View Post
    gosh they are quite real looking... I don't think I would have realized they were wigs unless you told me.. they look like you've come straight from the hairdresser
    I agree, those are some AMAZING wigs!! I really like how you look in the reddish-brown one!
    Lady Myst of the Evanescent Veils OLHK
    Before/after lemon rinse pics

Length
    2"/58"/Ni!
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

In that black one you look like Bridget Fonda from about the time she did Single White Female. Very pretty!

~♥~ Proud Member of the Renegray Gang ~♥~
    Lady Elishar of Light and Prophecy in the Order of the Long Haired Knights