Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help me decide! One length curly hair pictures?

Length
    short/APL/HIP
    Type
    3a/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Help me decide! One length curly hair pictures?

So, after a long time of consideration I decided to go for it. It turned out that my shortest layer was only 2-3 inches shorter than the longest one so I didn't have to cut much. It's still not entirely one length as the top and front layer is about 0.5 shorter, but I'm satisfied for now. I finally have a haircut that I like and now I plan on just growing it without trims for a long time, after being stacked to the same length for the last 8 months, or so, due to 2 big trims (the first one pointless). Here is an after picture...

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Ooh that looks lovely!
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Turned out very nice alexandros22! Glad you are happy with the results. I'm kinda in the same boat; I've been microtrimming as I grow but there is still a bit of length difference between the top and bottom. I already suffer from the dreaded triangle-head when my hair is completely down, so I'll have to wait to cut.

Length
    CB/knee!/Knee
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Wow Kitschy; that's some gorgeous hair ya got there!

Layered:

Compare that to my signature picture (blunt cut). With one-length hair, I've lost curl, and it looks more like a cape now. I think I hate it.
    I LOVE your signature picture. It's looks so thick and I love the little waves curls in the ends of it. Such a good hemline. I also like the other hair picture in this thread.

alexandros22 As everyone else said- curls looks good in one length at longer lengths. I also think that there nothing to worry about the triangle head effect, because (unfortunately) the taper comes first and balance the triangle factor. And if you get the triangle anyway, you always can cut more from the bottom to avoid this problem when you get to your goal length (U of V shape, when the last few inches a little layered).
    Hair type: 2a\f\M\ii\iii Back to classic (again) April 2015.