Thread: european girl searching for Good Hair Days - Magic-Grip Hairpins

Type
    2b/M/iii

Smile european girl searching for Good Hair Days - Magic-Grip Hairpins

hi there!

i'm looking for the clear ones, may anyone would send me 30 or 40 pieces?

thanks for looking
    ¯`’•.¸☆¸.•'´ *★hair isn't everything you are★*¨•.¸☆¸.•’´¯
    ¯`’•.¸☆¸.•'´ *★ Videos & Pictures ★*¨•.¸☆¸.•’´¯
    http://mondkind.channel-berlin.de/siggi.jpg

Length
    APL?/TBL/100cm
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Default Re: european girl searching for Good Hair Days - Magic-Grip Hairpins

I can't help you but if I may I will slightly hijack your thread I will ask for advice from people for getting me some spin pins aswell. I have wanted them for a while and now I need them for work hairdo reasons. Just don't know how to get them. I was trying to get them from Amazon but it seems not many items are delivered to Finland. I was going to buy the Good hair day grips at the same time but it seems I can't get any delivered here.

Hip ---- BCL -- TBL -- 100 cm of hair!
    Growing my virgin roots since the end of 2011. Maintaining at TBL+ in 2015!

Length
    32/32/44
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I can get them at Sally's. They come in packs of ten and cost about $4/pack so thirty would be $12, forty would be $16. Looks like the cost to ship would be around $24 (maybe less, not really strong on my international shipping prices, but usps.com seems to think so).

Ocelan, spin pins cost about $6 a pack here, cost to ship is the same (holy crap it's expensive, sorry).

So there's an option. I can send them to you if you want them. XD Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

and PrinceVesuvius (Cat) PrincessBob's Avatar
    Length
    21"/70.5"/69"
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I have shipped them to the UK before. The shipping was rather reasonable three years ago, but with the new International Rates, I wouldn't be surprised if it was that high.
    The Cereduin ♫Melody Maker♪ and Bard
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights and
    CrochetWizard
    Credit Avatar:LemonJolly 2015 / Credit Siggy: Snuggles, September 2015

Length
    13/37/32
    Type
    2a/M/ii

We still have small packet option here. I can get some spin pins shipped for about $10. Maybe as low as $5-6 if I discard the boxes and just ship the pins. I think spin pins might cost a bit more over here than in the States, though. PM me if you're interested. (I have no access to good hair days pins right now, though.)

Length
    APL?/TBL/100cm
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I already sent PM to Mandie and will see how that follows through, but if for some reason it doesn't work out you'll be the next one I'm contacting sapphire-o!

Hip ---- BCL -- TBL -- 100 cm of hair!
    Growing my virgin roots since the end of 2011. Maintaining at TBL+ in 2015!

Length
    Buzz/Calf/Class

I'm willing to ship out for the Good Days magic grips in clear, if I can find a good rate for shipping, and if someone is willing to ship a green tangle teezer for me. I'll pay you as well.

Length
    Pixie/Class/???
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelan View Post
    I can't help you but if I may I will slightly hijack your thread I will ask for advice from people for getting me some spin pins aswell. I have wanted them for a while and now I need them for work hairdo reasons. Just don't know how to get them. I was trying to get them from Amazon but it seems not many items are delivered to Finland. I was going to buy the Good hair day grips at the same time but it seems I can't get any delivered here.
    Ocelan, eBay is probably your best bet for spin pins. If black pins are okay, you can get 10 of them for a dollar (+shipping) here. Otherwise you can find 10 for like 3-4 dollars if you want brown or blonde pins.

Pixie BSLMBL WL HL BCL TBL CL??????????
    semi-hiatus, computer is broken