Okay, I am wondering if I am the only one who without fail, has a scalp that specifically request henna be done once a month. It's not because of regrowth. It that my scalp liertally gets itchy, greasy, flakey, needs to be washed daily and is just not happy around the 30 days post henna mark. After henna, it's happy, healthy and not bothersome at ALL. So the only remedy seems to be to henna again!

I hadn't had this issue, or rather didn't pay enough attention until about 6-9 months ago. I used to henna only 4-6 times a year and I've been monthly since August now per my scalp's request lol

Have I spoiled my hair and made it into a tantrum giving mess when it doesn't see henna in a while? lol How about you...does anyone else HAVE to henna for mere good behavior from your scalp or hair??

I know Henna is wonderful medicine for the scalp so perhaps it's effects last about a month, medicinally speaking?? No idea the real science, all I know is I never thought I'de be so addicted to henna to do it monthly lol