Page 905 of 3315 FirstFirst ... 405805855895903904905906907915955100514051905 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,050 of 33148

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post
    Freshly washed
    Going to get a trim this week. I have WAY too many split ends, looking forward to getting my hemline evened out a bit too, like in my avatar!
    shoulder 16" - apl 20" - bsb 24" -mbl 25" - waist 28" - hip 32" - bcl 36"

Length
    MBL26/FTL49/KL51
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Mimha View Post
    How beautiful !!... This is so killing romantic, Dessi ! Too bad you had to fight so much for detangling afterward !... What kind of clothes were you wearing ? I ask because when I wear my hair down on frizzy hair days, I better be wearing some sleek cloth, because if I wear wool it is a disaster : it tangles my hair like hell.
    Thank you! Yes, now when you said it, I wasn't wearing hair friendly clothes..
    Quote Originally Posted by goneJackal View Post
    I loved the curls, Dessi! Too bad detangling became a problem!
    Thank you!
    MBL ~ Waist ~ Hip ~ BCL ~ TBL ~ Classic ~ Mid-thigh ~ Knee
    My blog: http://dessislonghairjourney.blogspot.bg/

~ Jesus My Saviour Forever! ~

Length
    SL/mbl/???
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Too many :thudpiles: beautiful hair everyone
    shoulder 16" - apl 20" - bsb 24" -mbl 25" - waist 28" - hip 32" - bcl 36"

You hair is so beautiful Mimha. If I ever manage to grow my hair as long and healthy as yours I hope it looks like yours. Do you mind if I ask if you have any layers? It looks unlayered, but without any hint of triangle about it. I'm planning to grow my layers out (I think), I may have to use you as my inspiration.

Complex creature

Quote Originally Posted by SwordWomanRiona View Post
    [COLOR="#008000"]Braidwaves
    Wonderful picture of your endless shiny hair, SWR !! I have always been in awe of your warm dark brown, and with the soft braid waves and the light on them, it is particularly beautiful. But to admire it in full, I have to scroll and scroll and scroll : your hair is too long, ha ha ha ha !

Length
    BSL/floor/floor
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by SwordWomanRiona View Post
    Braidwaves

And loose hair + contained state= the compromise
    SWR you have my dream hair So beautiful!!!

Complex creature

Quote Originally Posted by Kake View Post
    You hair is so beautiful Mimha. If I ever manage to grow my hair as long and healthy as yours I hope it looks like yours. Do you mind if I ask if you have any layers? It looks unlayered, but without any hint of triangle about it. I'm planning to grow my layers out (I think), I may have to use you as my inspiration.
    Hello Kake ! I'm very honored to be an inspiration for someone ! It makes me feel happy because I use my hair as a way to promote the "less-is-more" philosophy since it's working so well on me. It means that I don't use a lot of products, and I choose them as much as possible in the super soft organic natural and low-impact line. I've not been able to switch to no-poo (yet), however. Let's say I go "low-poo" instead, once every 5-7 days, ACV rinse only (no conditioner for me), and of course no heat, no perm, no color, no gel, no hairspray, no back-combing... and NO HAIRDRESSER, ha ha ha !

Concerning my hemline, I cut my hair so as to get a very slight U-shape by using Feye's method : gathering my hair into a low ponytail, slide the elastic down, and cut what is longer than the elastic. Than I repeat the same technique by separating my hair in two, low-pigtail it both sides and bring the pigtails in front of my body, slide the elastic down and cut again. My "secret" to get this slight volume appearance is to get a very small layering effect by bending my head back when I slide the elastic down, so the cut will not go bluntly straight across the hair but will slightly bevel it (= the top layer will be slightly shorter than the under-layers).

Well, it's not really easy to explain. I kind of cut a little bit as per my feeling, keeping in mind the 3D volume that I want to get in the end... if this makes any sense for you ! ^^

Looking forward to seeing you grow your hair happily among our nice community !

Hello Kake ! I'm very honored to be an inspiration for someone ! It makes me feel happy because I use my hair as a way to promote the "less-is-more" philosophy since it's working so well on me. It means that I don't use a lot of products, and I choose them as much as possible in the super soft organic natural and low-impact line. I've not been able to switch to no-poo (yet), however. Let's say I go "low-poo" instead, once every 5-7 days, ACV rinse only (no conditioner for me), and of course no heat, no perm, no color, no gel, no hairspray, no back-combing... and NO HAIRDRESSER, ha ha ha !

Concerning my hemline, I cut my hair so as to get a very slight U-shape by using Feye's method : gathering my hair into a low ponytail, slide the elastic down, and cut what is longer than the elastic. Than I repeat the same technique by separating my hair in two, low-pigtail it both sides and bring the pigtails in front of my body, slide the elastic down and cut again. My "secret" to get this slight volume appearance is to get a very small layering effect by bending my head back when I slide the elastic down, so the cut will not go bluntly straight across the hair but will slightly bevel it (= the top layer will be slightly shorter than the under-layers).

Well, it's not really easy to explain. I kind of cut a little bit as per my feeling, keeping in mind the 3D volume that I want to get in the end... if this makes any sense for you ! ^^

Looking forward to seeing you grow your hair happily among our nice community !
    Thank you so much for your detailed reply. The bevelling instructions do make sense actually, well explained. No conditioner is new to me, I'll have to read up on that one. I use tonnes of conditioner, and can't imagine how I could ever manage without it. Haystack is the first word that comes to mind.

I love your philosophy of saying no to so many unnecessary processes, I'm all for simplicity.

Feminist warrior-druidess SwordWomanRiona's Avatar
    Celtiberian pseudo-Rivendell fort overlooking the sunset
    Length
    Trim/Calf-/Knee
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ArienEllariel View Post
    This is exactly what I wanna do one day. Cosplay an elf/celtic princess or something with my amazing mane of hair. *super envious* You look gorgeous darling!
    Awww, thank you very much ! Do the thing, cosplaying is such fun !

Wonderful picture of your endless shiny hair, SWR !! I have always been in awe of your warm dark brown, and with the soft braid waves and the light on them, it is particularly beautiful. But to admire it in full, I have to scroll and scroll and scroll : your hair is too long, ha ha ha ha !
    Thank you ! And sorry, the images turned out to be pretty large

Quote Originally Posted by lapis_lazuli View Post
    SWR you have my dream hair So beautiful!!!
    Wow, thank you *blushes*!

General to Minha, SteelRose, parkmikii, Dessi, Ellethwyn and BrendaLoan!

Length
    chin/BSL/Floor
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

So I'm not too unhappy with this particular length shot. My hair is still hovering between BSL and waist. The longest bits are waist when pulled straight.. but it just seems like my hair has stalled. grr.