Page 514 of 514 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514
Results 5,131 to 5,139 of 5139

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Length
    shag/19"/48"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Your hair has some Disney princess worthy volume going on, DreamSheep!

Chin
    -Shoulder-APL-BSL-Waist-Hip-TBL-Classic
    No trims in 2015! Eagerly waiting for APL.

Length
    Chin/Waist/CL
    Type
    1c/F/i/ii

Flowerness Thank you! It's my favourite t-shirt ever. I've got another one with Gollum and cereal but I don't wear it as much as my Frodo one.

missblueeyes Thanks! TBL is my next goal but it'll be a while till I get there. My hair looks much longer from the back then from the front probably as I'm pretty well-endowed (wearing a sports bra in that pic though) so depending on whether it's in front of or behind my shoulders it magically gets a few inches or loses them.

DreamSheep That's so sweet of you, thanks! And your hair is so thick and lovely, seconding the Disney princess-worthy sentiment!

Length
    11"/26"/???

Thank you Fericera!

Yozhik: Thank you so much! There wasn't really any science to it I just pulled a few tendrils in the front, (I've got a big forehead so it helps), and then a couple in front of my ears and that was it (maybe I should have added a few loose nape hairs too). Just play around with it until you feel it looks good to you.

Ambrielle: Thank you!

KittyBird: Thank you! I've always loved that ombre effect in your hair. You probably have one of the most recognizable heads of hair on here. It's so pretty you might have to change your screename to Prettybird

Monkshood and Five of Five Thank you!

Dreamsheep, Aw, thanks! And feel free to SPAM as much as you want, your hair is so lovely. I really like those subtle layers.

Thank you to anyone else I might have missed. My day left little to be desired but LHC really knows how to pick a girl's spirits up. Thank you again.

Length
    22/34/36
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Kittybird and Dreamsheep: thudpile

~ 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 ~

| Wearing hair up for 16 months |
    Maintaining in 2015 |

Length
    Chin/BCL/MTL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by TrapperCreekD View Post
    ^ Beautiful! I'm tempted to try it, but I really don't need to add another thing to my wash routine, it takes long enough as it is.
    Thanks! I'd say go for it! You apply the oil after shampooing and before conditioning it out, so as far as I was concerned it was 10 seconds extra (and I don't always remember to pre-oil the day before). I'm sure it will do amazing things to your wurls and curls <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fericera View Post
    Awww, thanks! ^-^ This makes me happy! When I was little and had long hair my mother always told me it was lank like Jennifer Anniston - so this is good!
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedLoki View Post
    Flowerness Thank you! It's my favourite t-shirt ever. I've got another one with Gollum and cereal but I don't wear it as much as my Frodo one.

missblueeyes Thanks! TBL is my next goal but it'll be a while till I get there. My hair looks much longer from the back then from the front probably as I'm pretty well-endowed (wearing a sports bra in that pic though) so depending on whether it's in front of or behind my shoulders it magically gets a few inches or loses them.

DreamSheep That's so sweet of you, thanks! And your hair is so thick and lovely, seconding the Disney princess-worthy sentiment!
    Thanks FrostedLoki! :-) If you're growing to tailbone, we'll be in the waist to tailbone thread! ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Thank you Fericera!

Yozhik: Thank you so much! There wasn't really any science to it I just pulled a few tendrils in the front, (I've got a big forehead so it helps), and then a couple in front of my ears and that was it (maybe I should have added a few loose nape hairs too). Just play around with it until you feel it looks good to you.

Ambrielle: Thank you!

KittyBird: Thank you! I've always loved that ombre effect in your hair. You probably have one of the most recognizable heads of hair on here. It's so pretty you might have to change your screename to Prettybird

Monkshood and Five of Five Thank you!

Dreamsheep, Aw, thanks! And feel free to SPAM as much as you want, your hair is so lovely. I really like those subtle layers.

Thank you to anyone else I might have missed. My day left little to be desired but LHC really knows how to pick a girl's spirits up. Thank you again.
    Thanks! I'd love to try something inspired by your updo sometime too
    Quote Originally Posted by Johannah View Post
    Kittybird and Dreamsheep: thudpile
    Aww, thanks Johanna!

Everyone is so lovely here
    ~BSL - Waist - Hip - BCL - TBL - Classic - Beyond~
    35 inches
    Lady Sitir, Keeper of the Cloud-Grazing Flock in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    Chin/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by FrostedLoki View Post
    Same! I think it's pretty frustrating to be honest. :P Well, maybe I can use my hair as a cover-up in summer...
    I wish I had a hair picture to post but my new fork is being held by customs.
    Chin | APL | BSL | Waist | Hip | TBL | onwards

Check out my blog MissBlueEyes.com!

Length
    Bob/APL+/...
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    So what do you when your braidwaves start getting frizzy and are losing definition after a few days? It's crown braids to the rescue!

Such a lovely updo, Helix !! I absolutely adore this hairstyle, with the little ringlets escaping !! it suits you so well, and frames your delicate features so romantically ! It reminds me some ancient Rome styles that I particularly like (but get mad when I try to do them because my hair won't cooperate, lol). Your hair looks so soft too !... (And by the way, I like your dress very much too^^)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyBird View Post
    (...) I put my hair in a figure 8 bun with a ficcare and a self-made flower, but I left the tail hanging down. It reaches bsl
    KittyBird, I am amazed at your thick 8 half-bun ! How can you manage to get it hold with just a Ficcare ??? When I try on my hardly BSL hair ii hair, it collapses after a few minutes because the weight makes it slip down when I walk or move my head.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSheep View Post
    Helix - as a lurky on the Kinky 4s thread I thought that was such a beautiful hairstyle - glad you posted it here too ^^ (...)

I have a couple more in albums, but I don't want to SPAM too much
    Quote Originally Posted by Fericera View Post
    Aaaargh, DreamSheep, but you DON'T spam at all !! Just like Fericera said : it's a delight to admire your Disney-like amazing princess mane !!

I like to come here just to enjoy everyone's pictures, so the more the better to me !
    SHL (01 Feb 2014) > CBL > APL (01 Oct 2014) > BSL > ...

Length
    23/25/40?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by DreamSheep View Post

Awww, thanks! ^-^ This makes me happy! When I was little and had long hair my mother always told me it was lank like Jennifer Anniston - so this is good!
    Dreamsheep... Seriously??? How on earth could that glorious mane ever be called lank? It's so thick and beautiful here!!!

Length
    Chin/BCL/MTL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Aww, thanks Mimha and squirrel!

To be fair, this was when I was 11 - I had APL one length hair which I didn't style at all, always had a middle part (which does make my hair fall pretty flat ), and I think my parents used to blow dry it, which also made it straighter and flatter.
    I don't think it was as bad as it was made out to be, but I remember I thought long hair didn't suit me and I cut it really short soon after. I like my current long hair so much more.
    ~BSL - Waist - Hip - BCL - TBL - Classic - Beyond~
    35 inches
    Lady Sitir, Keeper of the Cloud-Grazing Flock in the Order of the Long Haired Knights