Page 387 of 387 FirstFirst ... 287337377385386387
Results 3,861 to 3,864 of 3864

Thread: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

Default Re: Put your hair photos here 'cos you really want to....

*GROWTH SPURT UPDATE*

Well it seems like it's officially over. After the incredible/crazy first few weeks it seems like the last few have been much closer to normal.... Oh well, should be happy it happened I guess rather than lament that it's over!

On the plus side, the thickness seems to have increased a bit. I actually measured again and have gained a little pony circumference from two months ago, about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch.

I'm really happy with the progress my hair has made so far - all due to LHC and better hair care!

Last edited by Sarden; Today at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdymomma View Post
    Can one's hair change texture?
    Absolutely! I had virtually straight hair as a child, and started developing waves as an adolescent, after an unfortunate buzz cut. These days I'm decidedly wurly, and when it's humid outside, I'm actually curly. The change in texture has been staggering.

Length
    15"/25"/?
    Type
    1b/F/ii

To achieve actual curls has always been a dream of mine. I daren't hold my breath, but in my dreams I have 'Pretty Woman' era Julia Roberts hair. Lol

Sarden that is some crazy growth, wowee!

Sarden Wow, talk about a growth spurt! If only hair grew that quickly all the time.