Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nisim F.A.S.T Shampoo

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Nisim F.A.S.T Shampoo

Hi everyone,

I just recently bought Nisim's FAST (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) shampoo, after reading an article about it in a newspaper. The company claims that it will boost hair growth up to a possible 2 inches a month after six weeks or more of use. I was instantly skeptical about it but couldn't resist looking it up online and checking out reviews on amazon. Most of the reviews say it really does work so I gave in and decided to try it out for myself. I didn't bother buying the conditioner to match as I read it doesn't do much to condition the hair. You are instructed to shampoo, massage well into scalp, rinse and repeat and to use everyday. I tried the shampoo for the first time two days ago, it left my hair feeling dry but nothing a bit of olive oil couldn't solve. I measured my hair yestureday at 23.5 inches (without taking away the length of the parting), so i'm going to measure again next month and see if it really works. I know it's more than likely not to work but I couldn't help but try it out, you never know!

Length
    APL+/BCL/MidTh
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Nisim F.A.S.T Shampoo

I loved NISIM FAST. Never measured my growth but I know it was boosted!

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

That's great it worked for you. The weird thing is my hair seems to be drying nicer naturally after using it twice. The second time didn't seem to dry out the hair as much, I put a lot of argan oil in my hair yesterday when it was wet and it is really soft.

Length
    chin/SL/BSL
    Type
    1a/F/i

I had shampoo and conditioner and unfortunately it didn't do much for me. Cost a fortune though.
    Good luck, keep us posted.

Chin>Shoulder>APL>BSL
    Going through an awful shed since june'13, lost more than half the thickness of my ponytail.#stressed

Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I also tried it before with no good news. Hope it works for you though!

Type
    1a/F/i

I've purchased it as well. At first my hair was very dry and tangly after using it, but now my hair seems to have adjusted and I know I should be washing it every day as instructed on the bottle, but I have got out of that practice now and can't be bothered to do it everyday. What I have noticed though is that my hair seems to be able to go longer without a wash than usual.

Length
    23/30/hip
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Just a quick update on my experience using fast shampoo for the past week, I've noticed tonight while putting coconut oil throughout the length of my hair that all the little baby hairs along my hairline have seriously grown a lot longer, some I didn't even know existed it's so strange!! It's been little over a week and although I dislike having the wash my hair everyday it seems to be working? I don't like how it makes my hair feel dry but I can't wait to measure my hair in 3 weeks time and see if it is actually working!

Type
    1a/F/i

That's interest Bellcat. I no longer wash my hair everyday, can't be bothered. But you have just made me rethink this decision. It does seem to dry out the hair at first, but I just put a bit of extra conditioner on afterwards.

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I'd like to hear about this. I tried to use the hair plus.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

I will eat all your tofu maborosi's Avatar
    Length
    16"/47"/???
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

I'd love to hear more about this. Very interesting...

Please keep us updated on your results! I'm always interested in hearing about growth products, lol!

~maborosi~