Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Super Fast hair Growth Shampoo

Length
    17/24/32
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default NEW Super Fast hair Growth Shampoo

Claims that this NEW Shampoo can increase hair growth by as much as two inches per month? Truth or Hype?
    And yes I stole this from another Forum's thread, has anyone been lucky enough to have tried this yet?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-makers.html

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: NEW Super Fast hair Growth Shampoo

Pffft! And I'm a giant strawberry - sorry, I just don't believe this at all!
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    APL+/BCL/MidTh
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I have used f.a.s.t.!! It did increase growth though certainly not by two inches! I dont have any pictures to back it up so shenanigans may be called, ymmv, but i personally had growth in crease at first.. then they plateaued

Length
    17/24/32
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Yeah, just searched for the ingredients. Not very many of the "organic herbs" it claims to possess. The Cystine B6, Panthenol B5, Inositol B8 and Biotin B7/Vit K in the shampoo are the only thing I'd agree with for the hair growth claims

Shampoo: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide DEA, Cocamidoproply Betaine Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Panthenol, Inositol, Cysteine, Cystine, Biotin, Methionine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzophenone 4, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazoline, Blue 1

Conditioner: Aqua, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyquaternium-7, Behetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Emulsifying Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis, Dimethicone, Camellia, Sinensis, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Panthenol, Inositol, Cysteine, Cystine, Biotin, Methionine, Polysorbate 20, FragrancePropylene Glycol, tetraSodium EDT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazoline, Blue 1
    Last edited by Allychan; January 5th, 2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: added Vitamins generic names

Type
    2a/M/C/ii

I've tried it and liked it at first. The shampoo (at first) made my scalp feel very clean and the conditioner made my hair soft. But about two weeks into using it, my hair got really greasy! I would wash it and 6 hours later, it would look like I hadn't washed my hair in 3 days! I think it was because I was washing it so much (the directions are to wash it every day) and it has sulfates in it so my scalp produced more oil. So I stopped using it and switched to a sulfate free shampoo. I stopped using the conditioner as well, just because I got bored of it I guess. It wasn't bad but it wasn't amazing and I'm kind of a product junkie. I didn't notice any more growth than normal, but then again I only used it for 2 weeks. Monistat treatments worked better and gave me more noticeable results. The scent smells like soap to me, and smells like my Grandma lol. Maybe I just think that because my Grandma uses pink bar soap (caress I think?) in her dresser drawers and stuff as an air freshener lol. Anyway, they said they were working on a sulfate free version so maybe I'll try that when/if it comes out. I don't know though.

Current:
    43" Goal: 45"
    Starting: MBL l WL l HIP l BCL l TBL l 1st Goal: CLl 2nd Goal: FTL

The Pusuit Of Hippieness Natalia's Avatar
    Length
    L-BSL/CLSC/Mid-T
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Lol 2 inches a month yeah and my bff is a purple polkadotted elephant . Even on the off chance it could even achieve half that i doubt it would be quality growth ho can your body keep up with the demands of growing hair that quickly if its 4+ times its normal rate?

Length
    APL/Waist/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/ii

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Here is a great blog post on this topic (referencing the Garnier shampoo) here: http://swiftcraftymonkey.blogspot.co...all-fight.html. If it is a shampoo it isn't left on long enough for the ingredients to enter the skin or bloodstream, and would you really want shampoo ingredients entering your skin or bloodstream? Further, there are no ingredients in this shampoo that have been shown to increase growth; the panthenol and biotin/proteins are humectants and the extracts are there in miniscule amounts even if they were effective, which they aren't. Smoke job here. If it's a good shampoo why do they need to tell lies? Drives me crazy.

Length
    12/mb/waist
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Swift is the best and she knows her stuff! This shampoo is a SCAM.
    Routine for my dyed mid back length hair: shampoo and condition twice a week, with Alterna Kendi Dry Oil Spray all over and shea butter on ends and lightly on length as leave-ins on wet hair, and blow dried with a Sedu on low heat

Length
    3"/3.5"/34"
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Tried it... didn't notice a difference in hair growth, sorry!! I do think it made my hair feel quite nice though .
    Starting over short and working towards virgin hair!