15. Coconut oil & lemon juice - In addition to helping strengthen your hair so it will grow faster, this treatment gets rid of dandruff quite quickly. It’s simple too – just mix one part lemon juice with two parts coconut oil and massage it into your scalp. Leave it in your hair anywhere from 4 hours to overnight and gently rinse it out with cool water the next morning. Note: Use this treatment at least once a week.
16. Garlic & chamomile tea hair mask - You’ll need a tablespoon of garlic juice and three tablespoons of chamomile tea (or a tea bag, that works fine), along with a tablespoon of aloe vera gel and a tablespoon of honey, three cups of water, and one egg yolk. You can, of course, juice your garlic with a press – fun stuff! Begin by mixing the garlic juice with your honey, then place it in your fridge. Now, boil your water and the tea for about half an hour, stirring occasionally. While you let it cool, get your juice/honey mixture and stir in the egg yolk as well as the aloe. Massage this mask into your scalp and down to the ends of your hair, let it sit for 20 minutes, then wash it out using a gentle shampoo. After that rinse your hair with the chamomile, and let it stay in. If you have the stamina, you can use this treatment once a week!
17. Vitamin E - Have a bottle handy, and combine a quarter cup of vitamin E oil and a quarter cup of jojoba oil, then include 15 drops each of peppermint essential oil and rosemary essential oil. Cap your bottle tightly and shake the mixture. You can apply this treatment to your scalp every night. Protip: you can buy vitamin E capsules and either break them, press them, or piece them to get to the oil. Note: Gently massage into your scalp every night.
18. Essential oils recipe - This one requires essential oils of thyme, rosemary, cedar, grapeseed, and jojoba. Mix two drops of the thyme, three drops of the rosemary, two drops of the cedar, an ounce of the grapeseed, and a tablespoon of the jojoba in a tight bottle or bowl. That way you can safely store it for later use. All you have to do is massage the mixture into your scalp every night. Note: Gently massage into your scalp every night.
19. Caffeine shampoo - This growth treatment requires caffeine powder – you mix four teaspoons of it in eight ounces of shampoo. Basically, you can use this every day and you’ll see some serious growth. You can also mix the caffeine powder in a spray bottle with eight ounces of water, and spritz it on 10-15 minutes before showering. Don’t use this treatment more than once a day, and if you start getting headaches, you’re using too much shampoo or spritz. Note: Use each time you shampoo but not more than once a day.
20. Mayo massage - Get your hair damp – just damp, not soaking – with warm water, then basically just rub the mayo into your scalp and down to the ends of your hair. Use as much or as little as you want. Once done, either use a shower cap or some plastic wrap to cover your head – that traps the heat, so the mayo will really get in there and penetrate. Let it set for 20 minutes or so (it’s really up to you), then wash it out with a gentle shampoo, or a shampoo that’s been diluted. Note: Use every week to nurse dry, over-processed hair back to health, bi-weekly in case of normal hair and not more than once per month in case of oily hair.