Thread: CrockettMountainWood

Length
    2/22/40
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default CrockettMountainWood

If you have been wanting to buy from them, do. I had a great experience, and really love Julie's stuff. I think I am going to go for a bun screw next…though I really like the design of the tribal claws.
    Here's my good experience:
    I bought this: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/149...=fb2_tnx_title
    I did appreciate the honest warning about the walnut raising grain and that this piece was made from an especially grained part (which is what made it so pretty).
    It arrived, safely. It was GORGEOUS. Wore it once. LOVED it. It was super light, easy to use, and held my bun really securely with no pulling. I also liked its very simple line/design.
    After wearing it once, the claw seemed to "drink" up the lacquer entirely, and the grain raised. I didn't get it wet or anything.
    Wore it again. Then I noticed a tiny, quickly spreading hairline crack along a grainline.
    Wrote to Julie and let her know. She was so nice about it…she made me a replacement claw, same shape and size, out of a red cedar from her property (I loved that the walnut came from a lightning fall on her property), also totally amazing and beautiful (in pics, I await its arrival), and mailed it out to me…along with a coupon, for another purchase.
    I am a happy long hair.
    From pixie (cut off dreads)>chin>APL. On my way to waist. Next stop: BSL. Lady Purl, Of The Last Galaxy, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.

Length
    TERM/CHIN/SHLDR
    Type
    1c/C/iii

Default Re: CrockettMountainWood

I hope that you love yours as much as I love mine. It is so light and comfortable, holds well, and smells so good!

Default Re: CrockettMountainWood

Anyone that would like to buy this and split? I would need only one stick, so if there is someone else who would like only one stick also...?

(hope I put this in the right thread)