Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: LOTR-lovers!

Length
    Pixie/Waist/35"?
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: LOTR-lovers!

I cannn'tttt wait to see the movie in December with my DBF! I have 'elvish' hair but I don't know how to fishtail braid otherwise I'd love to have some Legolas hair going on. I would love a sword hair toy (preferably Sting) but I don't have enough hair and my hair is so light oh well. I don't get dressed up for the movies anyway but there's some nice ideas for dress up, Halloween, or just every day fun.
    _1b / F / i/ii__... Forever Growing _
    Chin SHL APL BSL Waist Hip BCL

Length
    APL?/TBL/100cm
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I also find the song a bit... boring... or well, it doesn't have a "catch" like the other songs have had. Also I find it a bit too earthly, not middle-earthly, if you catch my drift. The other songs have sounded like someone from middle earth would have sung and played them, but this to me sounds like it was written and played by an ordinary human in studio with an ordinary guitar. I won't mind that it's there, but I'd have personally chosen otherwise. Only some of the lyrics sound like they could be from the Hobbit.

I also can't wait for the extended version, but I think I'll either have to wait until christmas (I got all the LotR extendeds as xmas present) or then if I won't be getting any presents I will buy it myself. I don't even know when it's coming out here since I've been so focus on waiting for the next movie. I still don't know where I'm going to see that and whether I'm going alone or not.

Hip ---- BCL -- TBL -- 100 cm of hair!
    Growing my virgin roots since the end of 2011. Maintaining at TBL+ in 2015!

Length
    3/24.5/36
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Darn, I wish I had long hair already so I could do something nice with it in December! Hopefully by the time the last one comes out it'll have some length to it. If it's still not long enough by then, I always have the local annual "Tolkien Birthday Bash" where they play all three LotR movies. It's something. Now to figure out how the heck to do fishtail braids... or any elaborate hairstyle, for that matter...

Thought that I'll post this here, my elvish twig ring from RedSofa at etsy:

I absolutely love it, superb quality and all.
    Elen síla lúmenn ´Omentielvo
    sl***APL***bsl***wl***hip

Length
    8/31/45
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Bambi that ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I dressed up as Arwen last year, even though my hair was still not as long but I figured whatever, you live only once.

Granted this year I may have to throw together a female Ranger or something because these shaggy choppy layers I have in now have me feeling like a female Strider if I let it air dry right before I brush it out. So I'll hopefully be putting something together and I'm pretty excited! And yeah, I should put up a pic of me with my hair like that.

Length
    9 in/15in/40in
    Type
    3c/4a/M/iii

I would love a female ranger outfit. My weird brain would dictate a everyday version for non costume events though. But that's neither here nor there since it does that with xena and other things I like to.
    3c/4aMIII normal porosity http://thelionsmaneofhair.blogspot.com

Recovering from other peoples scissor happy way.

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldMayden View Post
    Bambi that ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!

I dressed up as Arwen last year, even though my hair was still not as long but I figured whatever, you live only once.

Granted this year I may have to throw together a female Ranger or something because these shaggy choppy layers I have in now have me feeling like a female Strider if I let it air dry right before I brush it out. So I'll hopefully be putting something together and I'm pretty excited! And yeah, I should put up a pic of me with my hair like that.
    Thank you! You just must go for it and post pictures! .

So me and my hillarious friend noticed that I've got somewhat the same facial bonestructure as Legolas, and now we can't stop laughing!
    I'm darker though.

Everything is chemicals! Bagginslover's Avatar
    Length
    26.5/35.5/50
    Type
    1b/M/iii

My Tauriel costume is SOOOOOOOO close to being finished! Good job too as I need it for this weekend! Photos shall be shared!

BSL-Waist-Hip-BCL-TBL-Classic
    Layers cut back in, oops!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagginslover View Post
    My Tauriel costume is SOOOOOOOO close to being finished! Good job too as I need it for this weekend! Photos shall be shared!
    Awesome! Looking forward to it!

Length
    8/31/45
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by lillithnight View Post
    I would love a female ranger outfit. My weird brain would dictate a everyday version for non costume events though. But that's neither here nor there since it does that with xena and other things I like to.
    My weird brain does stuff like that too, I do tend to buy regular clothes because they remind me of fictional characters. It's all too much fun. Of course, I have days when I'm equally inspired by Frodo Baggins and Lisbeth Salander (from "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo"), which can lead to a pretty wacky style sometimes. :P But yeah, one month till it's released, need to start cranking on this particular project.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
    Thank you! You just must go for it and post pictures! .

So me and my hillarious friend noticed that I've got somewhat the same facial bonestructure as Legolas, and now we can't stop laughing!
    I'm darker though.

WOAH... you totally DO have the same facial bone structure - that's pretty wicked!!!
    I'm washing my hair tonight so hoping I don't want to go to sleep before it's dry... I'll take a few bathroom selfies and post them up. Strider hair ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Bagginslover View Post
    Sounds exciting, can't wait to see pics!