Thread: Herbaltea instead of balsam

Length
    20?/38,6/term
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Herbaltea instead of balsam

Hello I'm going to try out no poo and since Were trying to become self sufficient I would like to use Another rinse/"balsam" than acv (becouse it takes a long time to make youre self) so I'm loocking into herbalteas instead. I have some herbal teas at home like marigold (eco from a store), lavendel (eco from a store), chamomile (eco from a store), catnip (eco homegrown), peppermint (eco homegrown), hyssop (eco homegrown), yarrow (wild) and a Little bit of stinging nettles (wild) and roses (eco homegrown). Is anyone of those good for dark hair? I have Heard about chamomile but they are good for blonds right? Is there any herb that I should plant this spring for my hair? If any herb is good for my hair can you tell me how to use it too? /tlover

Length
    20?/38,6/term
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Herbaltea instead of balsam

Ooops Sorry for my bad English balsam = Conditioner

Length
    37''/48.8/term
    Type
    1a/M/ii

I've read catnip has conditioning qualities, but can also deposit darker color on the hair...
    I never noticed any color changes from a catnip rinse, but my hair is dark to begin with so it's not saying much I'm afraid...

In the Twilight Zone between Classic and Knee, Mid-Thigh
    94cm(37'')/124cm(48.8'')/term , 1a/M/ii . . . .

Length
    20?/38,6/term
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Kitten View Post
    I've read catnip has conditioning qualities, but can also deposit darker color on the hair...
    I never noticed any color changes from a catnip rinse, but my hair is dark to begin with so it's not saying much I'm afraid...
    that sounds perfect, I have a little problem with my hair being sun bleach so I would like it to become darker.