Thread: Mixing carrier oils with essentian oils and aloe vera extract for hair loss?

Default Mixing carrier oils with essentian oils and aloe vera extract for hair loss?

Lots of people say JBCO and mustard oil are very good for hair fall so is rosemary and lavendar essential oils and aloe vera extract.. would it be ok to mix them together and putting a hot towel for an hour or two? Honestly i dont know what to do anymore my hair is now very thin i get embarrassed to straighten it or leave it untied

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Default Re: Mixing carrier oils with essentian oils and aloe vera extract for hair loss?

It couldn't hurt! I might try that. I'm having good luck with JBCO, but adding aloe sounds like a good idea.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Default Re: Mixing carrier oils with essentian oils and aloe vera extract for hair loss?

I use straight rosemary and lavender EOs for my nightly scalp massage, and coconut oil for my ends. I wash the oils out in the morning. I feel it has helped make my hair grow longer and healthier.
    I have heard JBCO works wonders! It's on my list of oils to try.
    Look into ayurvedic herbs. A lot of them can help thicken hair. Shikakai, amla, and bramhi are among them. If you look around the henna & herbal hair care thread, you'll find more info.

Length
    na/na/na
    Type
    1a/F/i

What is jbco? Is that jojoba carrier oil?

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I've used creme of nature leave in with rose mary and lemon grass it works good. Its kind of oily so I add water and another product to my mix. I think in your case creme of nature two squeezes in an 8 oz glass of water pour in a dye bottle pointy type applicator bottle. Apply to scalp massage it in. Its got a lot of oils peppermint for starters.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by spookyghost View Post
    What is jbco? Is that jojoba carrier oil?
    Jamaican Black Castor Oil