Thread: FS/T: Body Shop S&C

Length
    CL/~BSL/BSL+?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default FS/T: Body Shop S&C

I have the Rainforest Balance shampoo and conditioner from TBS, and I really just don't like it. I've used it twice, so the bottles are pretty much full. "Pretty much full" means "these bottles are all the way full."
    I just paid $20 for them, and I'd like to get $20 (including shipping) for them, but make me an offer. I'll also trade for a pair (please no singles) of quality wooden hair sticks, preferably with a pretty grain.
    I'll update with a picture later.
    Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Bunnysaur; March 27th, 2012 at 05:09 PM.
    Sloooowly growing to BSL+

Banned
    Length
    25/40+/fin

Default Re: FS/T: Body Shop S&C

Can you not take them back to the store and tell them you hate it? They should at least exchange them for another product, give a gift card or even a refund.

It will cost you $10 in a flat rate box to ship them, they won't fit in the $4.95 box. I hate to see you lose your money if you can get a refund. Call and ask, you just might be surprised.

Length
    CL/~BSL/BSL+?
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: FS/T: Body Shop S&C

Quote Originally Posted by gretchen_hair View Post
    Can you not take them back to the store and tell them you hate it? They should at least exchange them for another product, give a gift card or even a refund.

It will cost you $10 in a flat rate box to ship them, they won't fit in the $4.95 box. I hate to see you lose your money if you can get a refund. Call and ask, you just might be surprised.
    I had to order them online, I don't live anywhere near a Body Shop.
    Sloooowly growing to BSL+