Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillarious Hair Stories.

Length
    22/Pixie/ASL
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Arrow Hillarious Hair Stories.

One day I went to wake my mom and ex-step dad up for breakfast.
    My mom has hip length hair and her ex husband had tailbone length hair.

They both sat up at the same time, but as soon as they stood up.... They slammed back down, smacking their skulls together. *SMACK*

They were both okay, but apparently their hair had mated during the night. (I never questioned how ) I watched laughing as they very carefully moved to the mirror with their heads together and, waited an hour for them to use a comb comb to untangle their hair. :drama: Through all the cussing and fighting they agreed my mom would wear her hair in a bun from now on.

This has happened to me although not as bad. At a sleepover my cousin and I got our hair caught together. We realized when I tried to roll over. It was a quick fix, and I now sleep with my hair in a braid.
    Has this ever happened to any of you? any other funny stories?
    Last edited by AshleyTheRed; July 12th, 2011 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Typo
    ~Pixie ~ Chin ~APL ~ BSL ~ MBL~ Waist ~ Hip ~ TB ~ Class~

Length
    16" ?/30"/thick
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

Default Re: Hillarious Hair Stories.

My kitty was in bed with me and decided to groom my hair. My hair was too long for him to lick by starting at the root and moving his head. His solution was to lick as far as he could with one motion, then hold the "cleaned" hair down with his paw, put his head back in a starting position, and do another pass--all without losing tongue contact. I could feel the lick, hold, l-i-i-i-i-i-i-ick…

Length
    chin/apl+/elbow
    Type
    1b/M/ii

^ Aw that is SO cute! My mum's cat likes to comb hair with his nails. He's pretty good at it
    shoulder - apl - bsl - WAIST - elbow
    Calaelen rocks my socks

Length
    APL/39/50
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleCrowned View Post
    My kitty was in bed with me and decided to groom my hair. My hair was too long for him to lick by starting at the root and moving his head. His solution was to lick as far as he could with one motion, then hold the "cleaned" hair down with his paw, put his head back in a starting position, and do another pass--all without losing tongue contact. I could feel the lick, hold, l-i-i-i-i-i-i-ick…
    Hah! My cats do the same thing. Although I'm getting to the length where braids are a bit dangerous b/c they don't realize that it's still my hair, attached to my head...

Length
    ???/20"/31"
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

The kitty story is too sweet! Aww! My cat licks to lick my scalp, which I always found a bit odd!!

Length
    28"/36"/42"
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

the cat story is cute, i wish i had a cat. My hilarious hair story was not so hilarious at the time, and happened to me. I mentioned it in one of the other threads but here goes...

it was around eleven thirty at night and i had just gotten out of the shower and didn't want to sleep with wet hair so decided id blowfry it. I, in my infinite wisdom, was using a round brush to do this, and managed to get it stuck in my hair! it would not budge, no matter what i did to it. This was then followed by eight hours of me trying to get the brush untangled, which didn't happen because my hair is long, and curly (not too curly, just enough for this to happen). I literally didn't sleep that night, and by morning id had three more showers, trying to use conditioner in and out of the shower to try and loosen it (still didn't come out). Then morning did come, so i had to jump in the car and drive in peak hour morning traffic half and hour away to a friends place who was talking me through this whole debacle and SHE couldn't get it out either, so we had to wait until 9 to find an open hairdresser where the lady was FORBIDDEN to cut my hair to get it out. She was really good about it though, and managed to completely decimate the brush to save as much hair as possible (which she did really well, and the tiny bit that came out has grown back). Needless to say i left her a very big tip and with my sincerest thanks, and i have never ever EVER EVER used a round hair brush again. When i finally did get to uni, i missed all my morning classes, the girls while sympathetic, could not stop laughing and were practically wetting themselves when i told them why i was late!

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!! the cheese says PARTY!!!!!!

Length
    chin/chin/TB

I've mentioned this before but I'm still amazed I did it...
    I mastered the orchid bun (with a slight twist to it) and my mother asked for a picture. Instead of using a mirror or the timer on my camera, I reached farrrr behind my head. When the shot was too close, I tried again, but stretched as far as my arm would go, plus leaned forward with my neck. In that moment, my shoulder gave out and I heard a tearing sound. Quite literally, I could not move. At all. I ended up partially dislocating my shoulder and tearing a muscle in my neck/into my shoulder. Over a picture. Of my hair!!! Needless to say my DH brushed, washed, braided and helped me take care of my hair (almost tailbone, bless his heart!). It was embarrassing having to tell the doctors what I did... Thenn... When I had to walk around in an arm sling. The things we do for our hair...
    I now use mirrors, other people, and timers to take all of my hair pictures lol

Length
    28"/36"/42"
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

oh no! (god, i'm sorry i cant help but laugh ) that is a real warning to me cause i'm really unco at taking photos of my hair from the back so i'll definitely have to start getting others to do it for me. Truly though i am sorry that happened to you.

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!!! the cheese says PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Length
    13/TBL/knee?
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Well, it isn't exactly a hilarious story, but it makes me smile ::

My 2-year-old likes to brush my "bee" ["beautiful"] hair, but it usually results in her brushing the wrong way or beating my head with the brush.

Length
    chin/chin/TB

Kamikaze, I healed really fast but will neverrr take pictures like that again! I felt so stupid lol. Its funny looking back on it though. I have no idea how I manage these things