Thread: 'WTB Wood hair sticks.

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default 'WTB Wood hair sticks.

I have been trying to buy some wood Eaduard hair sticks. I have sent messages but so far no answer. I need a pair of 7 inch and a pair of 6 inch with the holes on top preferred. I thought why not try to find some here.
    Lady Nephelai, Storm-Breaker of the Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: 'WTB Wood hair sticks.

Do you have wood or colour preference? I have several sets and singles I will photograph for you soon several of them are his hardwoods that are quite pretty.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    13/31/Donno
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I have some 7" pairs you could pick from, i'll pm you tonight I'm running out to the store right now
    ISO: Medium or Small leopard, border, or silky Logo ficcare
    Pixie to TBL. Cut back to waist, thinking of going shorter

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I am not particular about the wood. I just like his sticks. These are for a little project I am doing.
    Lady Nephelai, Storm-Breaker of the Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    23/48.5/55+
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...psbvmkrkdi.jpg
    Here are my offerings $5 per stick $10 per pair. Shipping $8 in a box, or $4 in padded envelope secured with cardboard. This method is usually safe, but i have had items break before. Many of these sticks were more expensive than the lhc $5 special, as they were limited time hardwoods. The natural colored ones have no varnish or a very very light finish of some sort while the yellow set and the longest set have a thick dipped varnish or other similar coating. All have drill holes specifically for topping.
    Lady Calaelen of Eden's Nook Designer of Fetching Forks in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    32/40/?
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/a...psbvmkrkdi.jpg
    Here are my offerings $5 per stick $10 per pair. Shipping $8 in a box, or $4 in padded envelope secured with cardboard. This method is usually safe, but i have had items break before. Many of these sticks were more expensive than the lhc $5 special, as they were limited time hardwoods. The natural colored ones have no varnish or a very very light finish of some sort while the yellow set and the longest set have a thick dipped varnish or other similar coating. All have drill holes specifically for topping.
    These are pretty but I need a 7 inch pair.