Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL Priorin thread

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Default Re: OFFICIAL Priorin thread

Nice to see more people joining the experiment. This week, I seem to have hit a stall in growth. I keep getting 59 cm, the same as I measured last time. But I think it might be because my hair was straightened last time I measured. I can't pull my hair as long as a straightener can. Either way, i think I will start measuring every 14 days or so. So far, it have grown at the same rate every time, so I might as well measure less often (then the first post won't get so long either). But I am glad to say my shedding is even more reduced, and I noticed some new growth yesterday, and it was pretty long.

Quote Originally Posted by Manzanilla View Post
    I have them!! Starting today, I'm not going to be able to post photos but I will let you let you know about my progress!

Anyone else??
    Looking forward to hear your results

Quote Originally Posted by Iku-Turso View Post
    I've used Priorin for two years now. I started taking Priorin when I discovered I was shedding a lot, and my ponytail was getting thinner.

For 3 months I took the recommended 3 capsules per day, and after that I've taken just one capsule daily.

My hair is in a much better condition now. Simultaneously with Priorin I have taken biotin (5mg/day) for two months' time, every now and then. I've also been careful to have lots of protein in my diet, so I've taken proteinshakes almost daily (yuck). So it is really hard to say if it was only Priorin, or was it all the things together that made my hair happy again. Nevertheless, I'm not ready to stop buying Priorin, not just yet.

Also, I really love the vanilla taste of the Priorin capsules... They almost beat my peppermint flavoured omega-3+calcium -capsules!
    I know, I love the scent of it I actually thought you were only supposed to take it for 6 months? Did you notice any side-effects for taking it so long?
    Just a small selection of hairstyles I have done
    My Brand-new blog: http://hairdiarydash.blog.com
    Password: LHC

Quote Originally Posted by DancingQueen View Post
    I actually thought you were only supposed to take it for 6 months? Did you notice any side-effects for taking it so long?
    Nope, no side-effects at all, at least that I know of.

I checked my Priorin package and insert. It just says "you should use this product for 3-6 months to get the best results" and that you can start taking it again later if needed.
    I also checked the website and found this "for the first 3-6 months take 2 capsules in the morning and 1 in the evening, then 1 capsule per day."

I just bought the biggest Priorin package Bayer has on sale here, containing 270 capsules, so that's already for 9 months' time if you take just one capsule per day like I do.

(Of course you always have to consider the strain you put on your kidneys, liver etc. when taking extra vitamins and supplements... I guess you never know how much work your body does daily to get rid of those excessive nutrients.)

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Ok, I am not going to measure length today, but I have really, really good news: My thickness increased!!!!!!

Okay, it is only 2 millimeter, but to me, that is a difference (and in the right direction too!) I just had to share the good news, it means it is actually working. I am crossing my fingers for even better future results.

Length
    12''/APL/knee

Ok, I am not going to measure length today, but I have really, really good news: My thickness increased!!!!!!

Okay, it is only 2 millimeter, but to me, that is a difference (and in the right direction too!) I just had to share the good news, it means it is actually working. I am crossing my fingers for even better future results.
    Wow! I'm happy for you! So far I have noticed a bit more growth than usual and my hair isn't falling out as much!
    Shoulder--APL--BSL(By summer 2012?)--WL--Hip--Classic--Mid thigh--KNEE

grumpy moon princess millyaulait's Avatar
    Type
    1b/M/ii

That's great news!

I googled it & all I could find is that it's mostly just oli + millet + B5, so I'm skipping it for now.. But I'm keeping an eye on this thread for after I've finished my other experiments!

{
    maintaining waist
    & wishing for waves }

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

It seems like my mother decided to join the experiment. She says she is shedding a lot more, and the hair is getting thinner at the crown. I don't know if it will work on her, at it could be due to hair age, but I will try to keep you guys updatet. It won't be as often as my own, and I won't ask her to measure (she will refuse right away! ) But I will be crossing my fingers for her.

Any new results, or someone who wants to join?

Length
    12/12/30
    Type
    2a/F/i

its been 3 weeks , i have noticed less shedding ,faster growth and my hair seems to be more conditioned,as in not dry I am hypothyroid and anemic ,so thats a big deal for me , also on a lot of medications for rheumatoid arthritis , all which cause hair loss , forgot to add I am also taking iron pills , right now it seems to help

Length
    BSL/MBL/TBL

How has this been going for the rest of you? It is grabbing my interest

Length
    Chin/APL+/?
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Yes, I would love to hear some more from you guys as well I will make an update tomorrow or the day after. But I am feeling a little lonely in this experiment. Any new people who want to join?

Length
    SL/SL+/?
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

I might join in this since I've been dealing with some crazy shedding recently, I just seem to be pulling out handfuls of hair recently. I'm going to do some price comparison and I'll try to check in if I have any worthwhile results. Thanks for starting this thread!
    No specific goal for now, just trying to practice benign neglect.