Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indian oils

Length
    17"/WL/Hip
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: Indian oils

Hi everyone!
    I've been researching neelibhringadi oil on some of the other threads here, and it seems there are quite a few varieties, with varying ingredients and levels of effectiveness. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a great neelibhringadi oil that is free of antimony, lead, and other heavy metals that works well for reducing shedding? (And links, if possible ) Thanks in advance!

BoHemiAngel

"Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet, and the winds long to play with your hair." - Kahlil Gibran

Type
    1c/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by ~BoHemiAngel~ View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I've been researching neelibhringadi oil on some of the other threads here, and it seems there are quite a few varieties, with varying ingredients and levels of effectiveness. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a great neelibhringadi oil that is free of antimony, lead, and other heavy metals that works well for reducing shedding? (And links, if possible ) Thanks in advance!

BoHemiAngel
    I recommend Kama Ayurveda Bringadi intensive treatment. I think you can get it on the India Abundance site.

Quote Originally Posted by Othala View Post
    I recommend Kama Ayurveda Bringadi intensive treatment. I think you can get it on the India Abundance site.
    I must say I got obsessed with the smell of this oil. I don`t know how much it helps my growth, because I am experiencing a hugely slow growth since taking DE, but this oil drives my crazy, this time in a positive way.

I actually posted the same question in a past thread, as I did not wanted to darken my hair. I must say - it gets a bit darker, like you would have a shade from something above your head. But I cannot say that my hair got darker in generally.

Length
    ?/48/term?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Man, I'm trying to lighten right now! I know all of these oils would smell fab and do a great job taking care of my hair, but the darkness....
    I wanted something a bit heavier than argan oil, which is what I've been using.
    Any other blondies tried the vatika??