Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 'Naked' products

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Just thought I'd bump this thread with an update.

Sadly the Naked for Kids Orange Lollies detangling spray didn't work for me. Smelled lovely, and while it helped with damp detangling, when my hair dried it felt strangely tacky, and actually made dry detangling more difficult. I think the rest of the bottle will go down the sink; normally I'd charity-shop it, but the pump bottle is really nice size so I think I'll fill it with one of my own concoctions instead.

I haven't used the Naked shampoos for a little while, I've been using up a Dr Organic Pomegranate one I've had in the back of the cupboard for ages (and much to my surprise, really liking the results). I've nearly run out of that now, I think I've got one use left, so I'll give the Naked shampoos a proper test run soon.

I have been really loving the rose body wash though! I'm going to rebuy that. Lathers really well (which in hard water is no small feat), you don't need much of it to do so, and it's very cleansing without being too drying. My only complaint is the scent doesn't linger at all, but nonetheless it's lovely in the shower (as long as you love the smell of roses as much as I do!).

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Default Re: 'Naked' products

Another bump from me

They're offering 35% off with the code CRUMPETSANDJAM until the end of January. This code applies to all full-price products EXCEPT the bundles. People have reported that the code doesn't seem to work with Opera browser.

I've ordered a couple of the conditioners (Smooth Silky and Shine Hydrating), the Repairing Hair Treatment and the curl serum. I wanted to order Little Miracle leave-in and the curl cream but they're out of stock, so will check in Boots today. Have high hopes of the leave-in. I think my hair could use a little boost as the styling spray I use for pin-curling (Naked's Heat Defender spray, even though I don't heat style) can leave my hair feeling the teensiest bit scrunchy. I thought a leave-in or curl cream might help smooth it a little.

I know the Shine Hydrating conditioner contains a cone but it's one that I can deal with. I don't mind using cones as long as they don't build up too much, so should be safe with this. I'm currently using Herbal Essences Hello Hydration but am always keen to try new products. What can I say? I'm an LHCer and I am enabled...

Huge Tolkien Nerd! Long_hair_bear's Avatar
    Length
    bob/41.25/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Wish I could try it, but it seems to be a UK only thing. Shipping to here is astronomical!

“Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts." - Jim Morrison
    "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her." 1 Corinthians 11:15
    *UNICORN* Looking for Maxima Diamond Two toned Amethyst in Large

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by Long_hair_bear View Post
    Wish I could try it, but it seems to be a UK only thing. Shipping to here is astronomical!
    That's the problem with a forum like this - you hear great reviews of things you either can't find or can't afford to ship to your own country! Many's the time I've lusted after a product that proves to be unavailable outside the U.S./continental Europe/Australia... I feel your pain.

Length
    1.5"s/15"/38"s

The rose body wash is absolutely lovely..... Haven't tried the shampoos and conditioners but I shall soon. That is all.

Length
    SL/Class/?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by finzi View Post
    Another bump from me

They're offering 35% off with the code CRUMPETSANDJAM until the end of January. This code applies to all full-price products EXCEPT the bundles.
    Thank you for the heads up! I can get the shampoos and conditioners over here, but not their other products - I love their face wash and toner and was starting to run low on them, so this campaign coming up now was perfect.

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Glad it's useful. Enjoy!

Length
    28/30/Tail
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Didn't love them. As a SLS free shampoo, I found them to be a bit abrasive and removed the shine from my hair. I heard the coco de mer body cream is a dream though!

Type
    2c/3a/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by Helenae View Post
    As a SLS free shampoo, I found them to be a bit abrasive and removed the shine from my hair.
    I agree with that, I had the same experience. I ordered a few conditioners and styling products to try and hope to fare better with those!

Length
    chin/apl/tailb
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I tried their sensitive conditioner. It is just as good as any conditioner, I liked that it was so thick in consistancy but it smelled far too much for my taste. It smells good of neroli but way too much.
    *** chin-shoulder-apl​-bsl-waist-hip-tailbone ***