View Poll Results: What is your opinion on Organix?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Positive

24 28.24%
  • Negative

21 24.71%
  • Neutral

32 37.65%
  • Cheese!

8 9.41%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your opinion on Organix products?

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Question Your opinion on Organix products?

TBH I'm terrified to use this deep conditioner mom's letting me use. It has some good stuff in it and then some scary stuff. For anyone that's curious I'm talking about anti-breakage keratin oil 3 minute miraculous recovery.

I just want to use it on my [super dry, feels a lot more damaged than they look] ends.

I don't trust them though because they use false advertising; using a name that implies being organic when they are not.

So what Organix products have you tried and how did you feel about their performance?
    Just trying to get by

Length
    Chin/WL/?
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Default Re: Your opinion on Organix products?

I used the shampoo with whit tea and grape seed... and it made my hair shed more. Maybe because it's my usual response to shampoo change from my personal favourite. Still, didn't like it. I also used the silicone serum.. and it was like any other one. So I am inclined towards negative rather than neutral, but only slightly. Other products might be better, though!

Length
    BSL/Clssc/Thigh
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

I checked them out (didn't try them) a while ago, actually the ingredients made a really good impression on me. The only downside for me was that they have silicones, which I don't use because I avoid sulfates.

But if you're okay with using silicones, I think they're good products!
    2c/3a M iii (5.9'' circumference), medium porosity, high elasticity. BSL~MBL~Waist~Hip~BCL~TBL~Classic~Mid-thigh

Length
    13?/30/Long
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I really like the Awaphui Ginger one. It is one of my favorites. Plus it smells absolutely divine.
    Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.~Ovid~
    Nae

Length
    BSL/Hip/???
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Ive tried a few of the shamp/conditioners, and i dont mind the argan oil one. Its not my favourite, but its not bad. Ive not tried the one you posted about though.

Length
    24/25/32
    Type
    1b/1c/F/iii

I tried the Awapuhi Ginger one too. Shampoo, conditioner, deep treatment, and styling oil. It smelled good, but the styling oil was the only thing that I cared about one way or another because it's great for gluing down the frizzy baby hairs without looking like I'm doing so. The rest...meh. Nothing special. Then again, something has to be pretty extreme for it to make a difference with my hair. It really doesn't care.
    Lady Seshat, Of the Pens of Rightousness, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    Two blogs, neither hair related. Stories and weird things my kid says.

Resident metalhead RavennaNight's Avatar
    Length
    bob/35/Term
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Negative. Though they contain silicones, they don't detangle my hair... Or they leave my hair tangly. That was organix coconut milk. Meh. Waste of money. It just smells good.

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

So I tried it, only on my ends as I said, and I think it did a nice job. I still don't entirely trust their products. I think I'm fine with a little bit of silicone for now, though.
    Just trying to get by

I should know this. Probably. No, definitely.
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I've used the moroccan argan oil s/c and penetrating oil, the cherry blossom/ ginseng s/c, and the keratin oil shampoo. It all smells amazing. They all worked for me except that they weren't as moisturizing as I would have liked. Also, as somebody else mentioned, they aren't very effective for detangling. I voted neutral.
    Darkling I listen; and for many a time I have been half in love with easeful Death, Call'd him soft names in many a muse'd rhyme
    -John Keats

Length
    bsl/chin/tlb
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii/iii

I use their tea tree and mint shampoo on my bangs when they're dirty but I don't need to wash my whole scalp yet. It works out pretty well for me. I use a lot of cones though so they don't really cut it for me as far as getting all of my hair clean.