Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tangle Teezer in Canada?

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Post Tangle Teezer in Canada?

I've been googling it, and I can't seem to find anywhere in Canada to buy it from... I really don't want to buy from the states and ship here because I have no idea if duties will tax me on it or let it slip by.... Any of you fellow Canadian LHCers know where I can get my hands on one online/or off line? Would Walmart have it?
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Default Re: Tangle Teezer in Canada?

Anyone at all?
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....

Length
    62cm/15 cm/NA
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Sorry, I've been looking too and no luck. I might stop into Chatters this weekend and see if they have them/can get them. I will let you know if I find anything!
    "Snuggling is sex without the fluid exchange."

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

It has not even been an hour since your last post. Give people time to respond!

(I am watching to see since I too would like to try one.)

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Chromis View Post
    It has not even been an hour since your last post. Give people time to respond!

(I am watching to see since I too would like to try one.)
    I'm a bit impatient... I've been looking for one for the last 4 hours online... Feeling a bit down that I can't find one on my own... agh....

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

I haven't seen them, and I've been looking. Sally Beauty doesn't have them in Canada. I don't know if they'll ship from the States. I think it might be a licensing thing. eBay, maybe.

Are you close to the border? If you are, there are usually parcel places just across the line that will allow you to ship to them. Edit: I mean receive on your behalf from companies that won't ship to Canada. I've done that for a few things before.
    bsl > mbl > hip > [tlb] > clsc > fingertip > thigh > knee > ???

I've bought 2 in different locations of Sally Beauty Supply. I just went to the website and got the locations from there then called to make sure they had the tangle teezers in stock.

Length
    Chin/APL/BSL
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

Hi I'm new to the site, been lurking for a bit(I'll make an intro post later). My husband is currently working in Fredericton NB and he got me a tangle teezer at sallys for $15 after tax. I know they are popping up at more and more sallys. The one I got is the original black one, I don't know if they have other colors there yet . I hope they get the travel ones in soon because already I'm loving my TT and I want one for my purse

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Thank you! I'll check it out... never heard of that store before. I wonder if they have them in Quebec?

Length
    62cm/15 cm/NA
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Amber_Maiden View Post
    Thank you! I'll check it out... never heard of that store before. I wonder if they have them in Quebec?
    I went to the Sally's site to see if I could find Canadian locations. It says you can put in Canadian cities, but it didn't seem to matter which province I picked, it didn't find any stores. Let me know if you get it to work, please!

EDIT: I had a brainwave and just google mapped Sally Beauty Supply. There is one here, so I called and they do carry them - $13! Woohoo!
    Last edited by moxamoll; November 2nd, 2011 at 04:35 PM. Reason: New info
    "Snuggling is sex without the fluid exchange."