Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap, natural UK conditioner?

Length
    -/Shldr/-
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/iii

Default Re: Cheap, natural UK conditioner?

Naked Silky whatever smells like fruit sherbet! that's what made me buy it initially (yes I'm the nutter standing in the aisle in Superdrug, sniffing all the bottles and tubes). It has an almost cone-like effect on my hair.

© GRD, 3 March 2007

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha View Post
    Naked Silky whatever smells like fruit sherbet! that's what made me buy it initially (yes I'm the nutter standing in the aisle in Superdrug, sniffing all the bottles and tubes). It has an almost cone-like effect on my hair.
    I do the same thing! It's one of the few conditioners that when I can't get any more out, I cut open the tube and scoop any leftover into a tub.

Type
    3a/3b/M/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha View Post

Oh oh oh, that's totally me, too! And I get a lot of super-strange looks...

Length
    17/42/30

Quote Originally Posted by pepperminttea View Post
    The list of 'cone-free conditioners in your first link is awesome. One of my most referred to bookmarks!

I'd specifically recommend Garnier Repair and Shine conditioner (the UK version of Triple Nutrition), and Superdrug's Coconut and Sweet Almond Intensive conditioner (the one in the tub). They're my favourites besides Naked Straight and Silky.

Also, with Tresemme Naturals - it's much cheaper at Savers. Like £2 for 900ml kind of cheaper.
    I found Garnier Repair and Shine in Home Bargains and loved it! Just finished my final bottle last night though so I'm going to make another trip there. I've tried Superdrug's Coconut and Sweet Almond Intensive conditioner but I don't think it agreed with my hair, it left it feeling quite rough and hard

Thanks for the Savers tip! I have one quite near me and £2 for 900ml sounds fantastic!

Goal met and exceeded, now what?
    I have curly virgin hair which is currently tailbone length un-stretched.