Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're an LHC-er if...

Length
    25 in/35.5/60 in
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Default Re: You know you're an LHC-er if...

When anytime anyone in your writer chat discussing/wails about hair issues you send them here to LHC. When you go to a private chat room to discuss hair issues so you won't chase other people out of the chat.

When you compliment someone on their gorgeous waist length hair and they admit that they are thinking about cutting it and you tell them to go to LHC and wait two weeks before cutting it.

When at least two of your friends and one family member opens an account at LHC to get you to stop telling them to go there...

**coughs**
    APL - BSL - WS - TBL - CLASSIC - KNEE - BEYOND

So close to classic it hurts!!!

I've got 2.

1) When you're watching a cartoon with your offspring and you notice one of the minor characters is wearing a half-up with hairsticks

2) When you turn over for 'Apprentice, you're fired' after a female candidate has been fired and the main thing you wonder is what the candidate has done with her hair! Side-note for UK folks, when s'rallen fires 'bridal shop owner Laura' they ought to be able to do something really pretty with her's - unless of course she's had it cut off (gulp)
    "Always better to not fight. But if must fight...win"
    Mr Miyagi

Length
    20/20/35
    Type
    1b/F/ii

when your close girlfriend talks about cutting her naturally red, wavy, waist-length hair into a more "modern" do and you threaten to take her eyes out with a hot poker if she goes through with it

Length
    18/23/31.5
    Type
    3b/M/C/ii

You are in church and have mentally extended the hair of the girl sitting if front of you because she has your hair type and you want to know what it will look like when you reach your target length.

Length
    12/29.5/31
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I'm only a long hair mentally not physically so far but I've noticed that I'm already starting to think of shoulder length - APL hair as being really quite short whereas before LHC I'd probably have considered that to be getting long-ish. I'm enjoying my changing perceptions, it's fun
    Avatar picture taken on the 1st May 2012, length=17".

When other people are afraid to hug or get near you because you have double point knitting needles in your bun.

When you buy double point knitting needles, and you're shocked when the cashier asks you if you knit (That's what they're for?...just kidding)

When anyone compliments you on your routine, you go into detail about your ACV rinse, or coconut oil treatment.

When you go to bed sad, because you just shut down the computer and realized you hadn't posted that day's hairstyle, or hadn't been on LHC.

Length
    Shldr/MBL/MBL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

When you are watching the first summer blockbuster at the movies and notice an extra - an extra! - in a crowd scene is wearing hairsticks in her updo.

Length
    16.5/22/26
    Type
    3a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Micayla47 View Post
    when your close girlfriend talks about cutting her naturally red, wavy, waist-length hair into a more "modern" do and you threaten to take her eyes out with a hot poker if she goes through with it
    aaaaaaaaaah GOD everything about her hair is what I want, waist and red (I must honey, lemon, and henna my hair to get that) god forbid I hope she hasn't tell her my expression too.

Type
    2a/M/iii

when you feel a lump, think your phone is under you in bed, and find it only to discover it's the end of your braid...
    "Her hair went streaming out from her, till it spread like a mist over the stars. She flung herself abroad in space." Follow my hairy tale on tumblr!

Length
    15.5/28.75/30
    Type
    1b/F/ii

When you feel like waist lengt hair is short.